2 problems help needed asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 problems help needed asap

1. i downloaded the Client Updater but when i try run it flashes open and closed instantly and comes up with this:

#
    # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
    #
    # Internal Error (0xc0000029), pid=4280, tid=4412
    #
    # JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_51-b13) (build 1.7.0_51-b13)
    # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (24.51-b03 mixed mode, sharing windows-x86 )
    # Problematic frame:
    # C [ntdll.dll+0xa4862]
    #
    # Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
    #
    # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
    # http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
    # The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
    # See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
    #

any clue how to fix that?

2. i've followed daggerfall ( after manually installing it yestesrday as it said the updater/client was currently unavailable ) dollowed from level 1 and i've always seemed to be about 4700 xp behind i completed the tutorial 1 - 3 at level 3 then went onto stros m'kai 3 - 7 completed that at level 6 with 4.3k exp from level 7 went onto brahkt 7 - 8 and finsihed that 4.5k from level 8 and now i'. doing that next 1 which is 8 - 16 got to level 10 and saying i need to accept a quest from the prophet ( story quest which is only acceptable at level 10 ) whilst im still 4.7k from level 10.

have i missed something rather big? as i don't know what to do to level that extra 4.7k as i don't wanna do quests that will effect the add-on later on.

I am also stuck on the prophet... no fix anybody?

Comment

figured it out.. go to davons watch gg

Comment

First one I've been in emails with you about.

Second one. Due to the game being new there are a lot of people in the zones which means you don't have to fight as many mobs as you normally would while moving around. Try to make sure you hit an extra mob or two as you're moving around to take care of the missing XP.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X