Problems with Ebonheart guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Ebonheart guide

I'm in the Shadowfen (24-30) portion of the guide, so it should be polished. I'm at step 150 and at this point, I have had to manually push to advance steps almost all the way.

What is more odd to me is, the version ingame tells me 2 things. In the menu under add-ons it says guide v1.0.8894.
    Going to the settings, at the bottom left it says ver: 1.0.8754.

Out of the game in the Zygor Client (ver: 2.0.675), it says that my guide is up to date to version 1.0.8894.

I'm playing on the EU server, but it does seem like the client installs the guide correct in the liveeu folder.

That version shown on settings/guide selection window is a bug.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok, so I have the correct guide updated. Why do I have to manually advance steps then?

Comment

It could be a couple different things. Try using '/zygor reset' in game to see if that helps on the steps.

Comment

Didn't help doing that. I have even tried deleting the guide and reinstalling all over, with no result. Anything else to try?

Some information you need to look into it?

Comment

I also have Ebonheart Pact and have the same issues. Having to advance through all the steps manually and arrow just spinning out of control on some quests. Ive also had it take me to quests that don't exist or the quest giver isn't there.

Comment

What guide and step number are you on? What level?

Comment

Hello;
                First time user of the ESO game guide here. One thing I am noticing at L20'ish on my Pact characters is that when the guide scans for quests it seems like all of the quests id numbers are off by a number like Zenimax changed the quest id numbers. For example, quest XYZ's quest id is 12345, and Zygor's guide is expecting 12344. It must be like a dozen or so as it spams my chat every time it tries to scan my completed quests. I'm sure that Zygor devs are already aware of this and it just needs to be updated but I thought I'd mention it. Thanks for all your hard work, I really enjoyed the WoW guides back when I used to play.

Comment

Do you play with a non-English game client?

Comment

My answer to your questions is:

I'm now at step 276 in the Shadowfen (24-30) guide, and I still need to manually advance the guide. I'm level 26 at the moment.

No, I am playing with the english game client.

Comment

I have the same issues. I use the english client (EU) and i am 27 now.
                      In Shadownfen i have to click almost every step by hand.

I really hope you take a look at the Ebonheart guide because it seems very bugged and no real updates from you guys

Comment

Hmm.... do you have any other addons running?

Comment

Also, could you take a screen shot showing the quest log open with the quest shown and the step being shown in the guide viewer (that's not auto-advancing)? This should help some in trying to determine where stuff is going wrong.

Comment

Took a screenshot at step 278, but remember that the issue have been there almost on every step up to this point in the Shadowfen (24-30) guide. I do not run any other add-ons.

What you can see is, that the objective "Kill Amyril" and "Rescue Ja-Reet" is grayed out, where it used to be red when I did the other earlier guides.

Comment

That quest seems to be missing from our data. Issue reported to the content team.

Comment

Working...
                              X