Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edit (post above)

Comment

First zone of Aldmeri quest, the guide not auto advancing for me...(sry for my english)

Comment

Originally posted by kairo View Post
        First zone of Aldmeri quest, the guide not auto advancing for me...(sry for my english)
        Are you using a non-English game client? The guides only auto-advance on the English game client, currently.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Oh, i'm french so...thanks man.

22GO for english client...
          Last edited by kairo; April 21, 2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Zygorbugged.jpg

I also have to manually advance the guide 90% of the time. Using English client, and up to date guide.

Comment

Have you tried resetting the guide by going to your Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/SavedVariables folder and deleting the Zygor file in there?
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Just did what you suggested, still have to manually progress the guide.

Zygorsstillbugged.jpg

Comment

Also did a reinstall via the Zygor Updater Client, deleted the .lua again, and launched the game again.

Still the error messages, plus no auto-advance.

Might you consider a temporary solution and make hotkeys to step back and forward in the guide, so I don't have to enter mouse cursor mode and click so much?

Comment

There are hotkeys in the Controls settings.

Comment

I'm also having to manually advance the guide. I've had to do it since halfway through Bangorkai. After doing everything mentioned in the the thread, I'm just chalking it up to the dev team not having gotten this far in their optimization yet.

I'm also experiencing a lot of greyed-out objectives, like so: zygor.jpg

Comment

Yes, we're not up to that point yet for polishing.

Comment

Yeah the quests at the very beginning of Malabar tor aren't auto advancing anymore, and have become a real annoyance.

I was hoping that by purchasing a levelling guide like Zygor, my questing would be made easier. I read thru the earlier complaints, and apparently it has been 3 days since someone first made the bug known. It should have been rectified sooner. I don't think I should continue levelling since I am at the point where even if I manually click all these quests, and advance myself, I am just going to hit the unpolished part of the guide.

I am usually pretty reasonable, and understanding, and have been a staunch Zygor customer since 2011, maybe earlier. I don't pick on the small stuff, and do not believe that just because you've paid for something means you're entitled to be unreasonable with your demands. But Zygor definitely dropped the ball on these ESO guides. I remember when Blizzard changed the entire map of Azeroth last minute right before the Cataclysm expansion, there was a mad scramble to finish the job but the guides were somewhat decent and at least there was somewhat of an urgency to finish the guides.

I dont know, maybe not many ESO guides were sold. Hence the lack of urgency. Oh well its just 75 bucks. Its just money, unfortunately I really hate to quest without guidance.

Comment

We are working on stuff as fast as we can but there are many different areas we're working on with the ESO guides trying to get them up to snuff plus we're still maintaining the WoW guides. When Cata came out all we did was WoW guides and that's all we needed to focus on. Are you saying you'd rather us to ignore the WoW guides completely so we can devote 100% of our time to the ESO guides? If we did that then everyone would complain about the WoW guides not getting any attention. We've had a sticky about the state of the guides since we put them on sale because everyone would be complaining if they couldn't buy the guides yet. Please have some faith and patience and we'll get the guides going the best we can.

And while this might have been reported a few days ago there was no one in the office for Easter except me taking care of emails and forum posts. It takes time to track stuff down and find the fix.

Comment

I don't mean to be harsh, but I've had the same problems and I also stated them in a forum post before like 1 week ago. I bought the DC guide and it stopped auto advancing since level 35ish. I just worked my way through V1-V5 AD without guide pretty smooth. Was thinking about getting the EP guide now for my last levels, but as this is not yet fixed I won't bother getting it. Random ESO crashes resets guide = 10-30 mins of clicking and not auto advancing also ticks up to alot of time wasted. The guide was good for low level though. Enough said.

Comment

I have been having the same problem with the steps advancing. Its has been pretty annoying for me. Because you have to stop to press the "." key then arrow over the advance arrow to get to the next step. But I just went to settings-controls and setup a hot key for a couple of buttons on my mouse I am not using and now it is a lot more tolerable. I hope the quest advance is something Zygor is currently working on. Syncing to your current quests as well. I find myself having to scroll through hundreds of steps to find my current spot. It seems to reset sometimes when I log on.

Comment

Working...
                                X