Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Requests

Hi,

first of thanks for the great work provided. I love the guide providing an "exec summary" type of information.
    So far i have only one feature that i´m missing, alas i´ll use this thread to add others if i find anything amiss. Thread is open for all, in case you feel fancy and such thread isnt existent yet (i didnt saw, but maybe i´m just blind)

Feature Request:
    - ADD active quest name to fit the indications.
    Rarely but still present in the game i´m confused by Zygor´s indications and i need the quest pointers or additional indication from vanilla ESO game.
    Usually i have no clue what quest i´m doing right now and with multiple quests in your journal this can be quite annoying.

Example:
    Right now i´m with a char in Grathwood.
    I had to talk with Nallion and "tell her Rainy skies.. and Once blue".. now i misclicked the dialogue and she is gone.
    Right now i have no clue if the quest is over or if one of the quests in the journal is this quest at a different stage than Zygor is expecting.
    What i had to do is search for "eso nallion lorchon" and to find out that the quests name is "The Blacksaps hold" which is still active. Thus i need to use the ingame tracker to get back on rails.
    If you add just the quest name infromation you can save valuable player lifetime and thus the planet.

if i miss something let me know.

cheers
    Last edited by nirax; April 17, 2014, 04:25 AM.

Totally agree... it would really help to always be able to see which quest the guide is currently tracking / taking you toward.

Comment

next feature request:
      currently the quest "Down the Skeever Hole" in Reapers March is bugged.
      At Zygor point 53 (kill 3 npc´s) which is called "defeat colovian command" in the official questline, the NPC´s are not spawning. (see http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...ole-bug#latest )
      its beein bugged for days. in this case step 53 would skip to 60, where you can take up with the next npc. you cant turn in the last quest but accept a new one which leads further also with zygor.

what would be great is the possibility to skip the entire related questline (and take it up later at this point)
      right now its really hard to guess with Zygor where this questline would end.
      it´s not zygors fault that the npcs are buggy but zygor could help us ease the pain and bypass buggy quests until they are fixed or the npc spawned after a server restart.
      Last edited by nirax; April 20, 2014, 04:14 PM.

Comment

While this is not a feature, per se, the only problem with this is that Zenimax are rolling out a lot of updates right now trying to fix these things. It's a lot of extra work for us to take out a quest from the guides because it's bugged just to have it fixed in a patch the following day and then we have to go and put it back in. Because of this we can't keep trying to compensate for these bugged quests all the time. If it remains bugged for a few weeks and we're pretty sure Zenimax isn't trying to fix it then we'll remove it from the guides.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

completely understandable. its meant more as suggestion rather than request, in case you ever get to have some free devs =)
          (not sure if all are working on the same things if multiple ppl are involved, thus i gave it a shot

Comment

This is definitely something we will look into in the future once our guides are fully polished.

Comment

Is there a way to turn off the completion sound every time I complete a step of the guide? If not feature request
              Bouvi

Comment

Right now there's no way to turn off that sound so this will have to be added to a feature list request.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Is there a way to turn off the completion sound every time I complete a step of the guide? If not feature request
                  dir:
                  /addons/zygorguidesviewer/

file:
                  guidehandling.lua

what:

set a "--" at the start of each "Playsound( ... entries in that file. (there should be spaces between --- and playsound)

there are two entries.
                  no guarantees, just checked quickly
                  Last edited by nirax; April 27, 2014, 01:51 PM. Reason: quoted wrong post :)

Comment

Would also like the ability from WoW to see three steps at once. Like to look ahead for some reason. Call me weird
                    Bouvi

Comment

Working...
                    X