Levelling tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Levelling tips

The Zygor guide excellent. There is no debating that...

But I have played around with the most efficient way to maximise XP in a zone, supplementing the addon.

Testing was done in VR5 and VR6 zone.

The Zygor purist

This involved following the Zygor guide with zero deviation from the plot, then once you reach the end of that zones guide, going back and filling in the gaps with the Dolmens, Delves, Group public Dungeon and Shards.

XP per hour 200k - 210k over 6~ hours.

The OCD completionist

Whilst working diligently through the quests, I made a point to detour to local shards/delves/bosses etc to make sure that every dark spot on the map close to my quest location was lit and complete. By the time the guide was complete for the zone, everything on the map was done.. So I was free to move on to the next area immediately.

A downside to this is waiting for bosses to spawn, and if you are unlucky as you hit delves/public D, you can waste a LOT of time trying to smash through it brute force style.

Xp per hour 280k-300k over 4 hours.

The opportunistic grouper

Similar to the OCD Completionist, with the bonus of not getting stoppered up on bosses/dolmens that you just cannot do solo...

As soon as I started the zone, I watched the chat for people announcing bosses/dolmens up, got an invite, ported to the closest wayshrine (saving time later on as these are often long distance zygor quest steps), then you are pretty much guaranteed a nice easy kill and a chunk of xp.

Combined with the Zygor guide, I am confident that this will be the most efficient way to level with the guide..

XP per hour : In testing. (VR7)

I hope someone finds this useful.
    Last edited by escape1979uk; May 5, 2014, 08:56 AM.
Working...
X