OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else Not seeing an entire Island?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else Not seeing an entire Island?

My guide doesnt even include Betnikh? Whats up with that? Thats like 5+ levels or more? Depending on how you started the game..... I sent in a support ticket; right now I am not very impressed with this very impressive guide - no help getting or making gold; nothing on skyshards or crafting.... this guide is missing a lot and they want you to pay extra for each faction?

Signed Not a Happy Customer

As far as skyshards goes there a handy little addon out there for that, but according to some rumors, the ESO team isn't pleased with that one and some are even calling it an exploit so you might run the risk of getting banned for using it. So far I haven't been banned yet for using it though. So use it you're own risk and don't go blabbing all over the offical forums about it

As for having to pay for each faction, that was the exact same thing in WoW, horde v alliance, as well as for their crafting guides / achievements, so that's no shocker.

But heck yea, I would like gold making guide / hints as well. Would help make me less likely to support the gold farmers, not that I ever would.

Comment

I'm not finding any emails/support tickets in our system from you so not sure what's up with that. Try using the wrench icon on the Updater to re-install the guides and that should fix it for you.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Missing Ticket an Incomplete Guide

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        I'm not finding any emails/support tickets in our system from you so not sure what's up with that. Try using the wrench icon on the Updater to re-install the guides and that should fix it for you.
        I did submit a ticket thats why I am here; also I am Imperial so technically so I am all three at once. The Skyshard addon has never been fussed about as far as I know and there are several. I know over several hundred players that use it, so I doubt there will be any banning.

As for this guide - I had to do Betnikh w/o the help of this guide I paid for and like I said so far I am not impressed; I find it lacking in content for what I pay for when there are tons of free add-on's that do as much or more for free.

Is Zygor going to fix its product or update it to compete with the better products?

And yes, I tried the wrench; it didnt do anything. As I understand there are 3 ways you can start the game and your guide only supports one - You can start in Stros Mkai and then go to Betnik, then Daggerfall or go to Daggerfall, then to Stros, then Betnikh then back to Daggerfall or skip it all together and miss out on the skyshards.

Comment

Did you use the Repair or the Re-install option with the wrench icon? Do you have your Updater settings for the ESO Addons Directory set properly (Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/Addons)?

Everything you describe sounds like the guides are not installed correctly. We have all islands and zones covered in our guides so if you do not see them then either you are looking for a guide you don't own or you do not have the guides installed correctly. And even tho you are an Imperial you still have to pick one of the 3 factions so in reality you aren't all factions like you stated. That shouldn't have any bearing on this particular problem since you're having problems with the Daggerfall guide and you own the Daggerfall guide.

As for the route we take, our guides take you from tutorial prison to Stros M'Kai, then onto Betnikh, and finally onto the rest of the Glenumbra zone (which includes the city/town of Daggerfall).

And we're constantly sending out updates and fixing problems we find.
          Last edited by cabby; May 6, 2014, 05:00 PM.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Do you happen to have the trial guides installed? Betnikh is included in our guides, and it takes you from level 7 to level 8. If you have the trial guides installed, you will only have guides available up to level 7, and then no guides for levels above level 7. Make sure your Zygor Guides username and password are plugged into the Zygor Client Settings, then reinstall your guides to install the full guide(s) you've purchased.

As for gold making, crafting, and other facets of the game besides Leveling, none of those are included in a Leveling guide; nor were they advertised as covering those aspects of the game. Sorry for any confusion, but if you read the sales page, it very clearly states what is included in the guides.

Hope that helps.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I did install the trial - then went ahead and bought your product.

I did install the trial - and then went ahead and bought the whole deal and I havent been happy with the lack of content. An to tell me or infer that I might of missed content had I not installed the trial content and only just purchased the product? Which is it? At one point I was told to re-install everything and now I am being told that maybe I didnt install the trial version and thats why stuff is missing? Sounds like a lot of complicated stuff for a guide thats supposed to make my playing or leveling experience easier.... my comments about gold or crafting guides were feedback.

I am close to asking for a refund b/c I am not happy with your product at all and I am tired of people telling me its my fault your content isnt right or lacking.

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
              Do you happen to have the trial guides installed? Betnikh is included in our guides, and it takes you from level 7 to level 8. If you have the trial guides installed, you will only have guides available up to level 7, and then no guides for levels above level 7. Make sure your Zygor Guides username and password are plugged into the Zygor Client Settings, then reinstall your guides to install the full guide(s) you've purchased.

As for gold making, crafting, and other facets of the game besides Leveling, none of those are included in a Leveling guide; nor were they advertised as covering those aspects of the game. Sorry for any confusion, but if you read the sales page, it very clearly states what is included in the guides.

Hope that helps.

Comment

The comment Zygor made about the trial guides was trying to ask if maybe they were installed instead of the paid guides. He wasn't trying to say you would miss anything by using the trial guides vs. using the full guides, nor has anyone tried to say it's your fault.

Betnikh is part of the paid guides so if you happen to only have the trial version installed then you wouldn't see that guide nor would you see a guide for Glenubra. Do you play on the NA or EU server?
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                X