1.1.2 Messes with the addon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by korenogamer View Post
    UPDATE: I left the town and back o ut into the winderness and went to step 116. When the guide updated to 117 (Talk to Neramo) the arrow came back and the distance was correct. I will update again when I have steps that take me back into town.
    UPDATE: Inside the dungeon "Ayleid Sanctuary" and the arrow and distance are still functioning. Will update again when needed

UPDATE: The arrow worked fine while inside the dungeon. However, when I exited the dungeon the arrow AND the distance were invisible. The next step is inside Stonetooth Fortress. Will update when needed.

UPDATE: After turning in step 153 to the chief in Stonetooth Fortress, the guide advanced fine, and the distance re-appeared but with that 10 diget negative number with the invisible arrow. Step 154 is to follow the path but there is also no white X on the map along with the arrow being invisible. I manually advanced to step 156 to board the ship. When aboard the ship it did not auto advance to talk to the captain.

After landing in Glenumbra and accepting the new guide, the arrow and distance have returned. Will update if it goes away again...

UPDATE: Not sure if this is related, but after talking to the Prophet near the stables at step 5, I got the following error in chat "Cannot determine the current stage of the quest The Harborage, the addon is likely to fail guiding you through it." The arrow also began to spin non stop. Everything back to normal after the harborage quest.
    Last edited by korenogamer; May 23, 2014, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by korenogamer View Post
      This problem is not related to the new patch... See here...

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...I-hit-level-30
      That post is for after 30, now it is doing it in Kanarthi's Roost. I have had to manually advance steps from step 51 on. Also, the coordinates are going wonk. I was standing in front of the door to find the dead Silvinar, yet the arrow said it was 800m in the opposite direction. This had not been an issue for me until the most recent patch. Kind of getting the feeling you guys aren't supporting this guide any longer. So many small issues popping up.

Comment

ESO made some big changes with this recent patch. It takes time to find what they changed in the addon API and get the guides fixed.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
          ESO made some big changes with this recent patch. It takes time to find what they changed in the addon API and get the guides fixed.
          OK .... All my updates were not to make you feel rushed... but rather to give you as much info as I could to assist in the matter.

Comment

I'm having exactly the same issue in Betnikh at L8. Either the arrow disappears or is visible but showing negative numbers below it.

Comment

Guide is working perfectly for me still

Comment

I'm also have the same issue in Betnikh. Arrow disappears or is visible but showing negative numbers below it. Might also be a seperate issue with ZrMM...

Comment

Negative distance number at Betnikh as soon as I hit the instance. Did all the repairs/reinstall, etc. still no joy.

The X's appear in the correct map location.

Will proceed from memory and see where the arrow comes back.

Comment

Arrow reappeared with correct distances after activating the vision totem (#28)...

Comment

Working...
                    X