Since 1.1.2 patch, Zygor is useless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since 1.1.2 patch, Zygor is useless

Please let us know when we can use the guides again. Nothing advances properly. The guide provides no information and just says "zygor will likely fair to guide you through the quest".

Looking for an update for the patch, obviously.

We're looking into this issue and will push a fix as soon as possible.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

This specific message means a quest you're on isn't being recognized properly. Which quest(s) are you on, on which stages? What does your ingame quest journal say, which guide and which step are you on that fails to complete?

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 1 View Post
        This specific message means a quest you're on isn't being recognized properly. Which quest(s) are you on, on which stages? What does your ingame quest journal say, which guide and which step are you on that fails to complete?
        Almost every single quest I have done today, has spit this out in chat. AD quest line. I have to manually advance more quests than the guide does automatically. I started a new character today, and the AD quests through Vulkhal Guard beyond to lighting the Lighthouse are 80% manual update. I repaired the guide, I reinstalled the guide, it didn't seem to make a difference. I have been having this problem for a few days, you can probably read a few of my posts.

EDIT: Here is a screenshot of what it does, almost every single step of the way.
        Screenshot_20140524_194938b.jpg
        Last edited by slobberyshart; May 24, 2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slobberyshart View Post
          Almost every single quest I have done today, has spit this out in chat. AD quest line. I have to manually advance more quests than the guide does automatically. I started a new character today, and the AD quests through Vulkhal Guard beyond to lighting the Lighthouse are 80% manual update. I repaired the guide, I reinstalled the guide, it didn't seem to make a difference. I have been having this problem for a few days, you can probably read a few of my posts.

EDIT: Here is a screenshot of what it does, almost every single step of the way.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1418[/ATTACH]
          Afraid that screenshot is too small to read, can you post a larger one?

Comment

I also started a new char in AD and I am having the same issue. I have started with fresh install and fresh saved variables. With and with out other add-ons turned on. Have tried the repair and install from the zygor wrench icon. No matter what i try it doesn't work.

It keeps telling me Zygor will likely fail guiding me through the which ever quest yet its the quest the guide is telling me to complete or a quest the guide asked me to pick up. Its not advancing the quest hardly at all... maybe 10% of the time it advances automatically. I will try to add a screen shot as well.

32113.jpg

Comment

Here is imgur link since pic keeps coming out too small

http://imgur.com/rewRTId

Comment

I can confirm this behavior. When leveling, i am getting the same problems using the latest version of Zygor Guides.(Auridon Area) Nearly every second step needs to be triggered manually, because zygor can't fetch the current status.

In addition to this, zygor seems not to track already "done" quests. It's fine, if you go step for step. But if you already got a quest or completed a quest before, zygor does not recognize it.

I played some WoW with a friend before and was used to the comfort of the quality zygor brings to WoW. I know (and can understand) that it will take some time to prepare the content for ESO as well. So this might be a "bug report" and request for a future update.

Normally i play on german eu-client, but switched to english so that zygor can parse the quest titles and co. Due to the current "unavailability" of parsing, i switched back to german and made some key binds for "next step" and "last step". I would recommend this to anyone else to make sure that zygor helps us while the team is working on an update.

edit:

Keybindings on german client won't work. they are not triggering the associated function. :-/ So we might need another workaround

Comment

Are you still having these problems with today's update?
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

after the update; I have not been experiencing any problems. Thank you for the quick turnaround.

Comment

As the change log already indicates: Quests are fixed until lvl 13, so this might be already known, but:

The problems do exist on Quest "Rightful Inheritance. "(Guide: Auridon 7-15, Step 720 and following).

I am pretty sure that this will be fixed within the next update or so?

I've not able to test the keybinding in eu-ger client yet.

Comment

I'm still getting the message that zygor is unable to identify the quest i'm and might fail on for nearly every quest

Comment

Without any internal quest ID numbers available - the quest step descriptions are our only means to identify progress. The 1.1.2 patch reworded many of the quests, so we have to re-run the content and recheck how quests are worded now. Unfortunately, this might take some time to fix.

Also, if quests have been completed without Zygor Guides running, we are unable to detect them - ESO just doesn't offer that option.

Comment

I cannot quest using this addon right now. It missleads you on your quests... even on early ones. I cannot do "Storm of the Horizon" following the addon. I payed for this, I was hoping you guys had it fixed but it's been what? 4-5 days since 1.1.2 released.

I'd like an ETA for this addon to be fully functional again, after all... you are charging for the guides.

Comment

Originally posted by pirurby View Post
                              I cannot quest using this addon right now. It missleads you on your quests... even on early ones. I cannot do "Storm of the Horizon" following the addon. I payed for this, I was hoping you guys had it fixed but it's been what? 4-5 days since 1.1.2 released.

I'd like an ETA for this addon to be fully functional again, after all... you are charging for the guides.
                              How exactly does it mislead you on your quests? What is preventing you from doing Storm of the Horizon? We need as many details as you can provide to help diagnose the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X