Since 1.1.2 patch, Zygor is useless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 1 View Post
    Without any internal quest ID numbers available - the quest step descriptions are our only means to identify progress. The 1.1.2 patch reworded many of the quests, so we have to re-run the content and recheck how quests are worded now. Unfortunately, this might take some time to fix.

Also, if quests have been completed without Zygor Guides running, we are unable to detect them - ESO just doesn't offer that option.
    Thanks for the explanation. Is it possible to contribute? Maybe collecting values while questing or leveling using a specific plugin?

Comment

I'm questing in Malabal Tor and almost all the quest reports the same error:

"ZYGOR: Cannot determine the current stage of quest......
      The addon will fail to detect its progress.
      Please report this on the forum."

and it do not advance automatically at the next step.
      Zygor error.jpg

Comment

That is a known bug in the beginning of Malabal Tor and should stop around step 330.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Didn't noticed about it is already known.

Thank you for your reply

Comment

Doing this quest, i got several errors, were zygors cant seem to find the current stage of the quest, and i have to manually do it.

Oke here are some screenshots of zygors guide not working properly. Hope this can be fixed.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by powerzheanl; May 29, 2014, 07:24 AM.

Comment

I'm getting this still on nearly every quest stage, bar the odd quest here and there and i'm only at Lvl 11 for AD

Comment

Same problem with my guide too help please

hi i get the same problem my guide.It is struggling to follow quests even after the update though the guide did ask me to post this quest bug on your forums hope this helps oohh and this is not the only quest this bug has a paired on. It seems like nearly every quest dose it after leaving the starter zone (levels 3-7 ) Khenarthi's roost pls help

FACTION: AD
                LEVEL: 12
                GUIDE: LEVELING\Auridon (7-15)
                STEP: 457
                GOALS:
                - 1. Go to Auridon 60,45 <goto> [passive] [auridon_base 60.51,45.02 <5] was_visited=true
                - 2. Talk to Telenger the Artificer <talk> [incomplete] [quest The Mallari-Mora##1781036/1/-/-] was_complete=false npcid=1781262 npc=Telenger the Artificer

--- QUEST STAGE REPORT ---
                QUEST: The Dangerous Past ##111017
                RECENT STAGES:
                POSSIBLE STAGE:
                [0] = {
                [[Q1 Sees-All-Colors has had Doshia's ___ Mortuum Vivicus.<153>]],
                [[S1 I have been asked to report to ___ soon as possible.<119>]],
                [[S1C1 Talk to Guildmaster Sees-All-Colors]],
                },

Comment

Working...
                X