This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

progress on the bad stage bug?

This bug is something of a pita could you not do something like the ESOHEAD add-on and collect the bugs text into a text file that we could then send to you at the end of the play session

I have been waiting for a replacement to 9349 before I play again as it is now several days old any idea when the next one will pop? I have to manual install as I can not get your java updater to work on this ole mac pro 1.1 which is stuck at osx 10.7.5 due to it motherboard design

All kind of moot for me at the moment as I am caught by the ESO login bug where they think my IP address has changed and need to send me a one time code to activate the login with the "new IP" and have been working with their support system to try for access to the game again for last few days

any progress? its been a week since 49

Comment

I had made sure the dev team saw your post but I don't know the status on what they're doing on this particular front.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks thought it might have been missed;

and it was won of those ideas that i thought just might work as the file the esohead creates for you to send to them seems to just keep growing

Comment

We're working on addressing all the stage issues now. It's still faster just to have customers paste the issues directly to us than build an automated system for it. Thanks for the suggestion though.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
          X