Everstar Grove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everstar Grove

I have a low level toon sitting in Everstar Grove, when I right click to find where to start the guide. It flies through the tutorial levels, then at the end, when I right click again, I get this error.

Code:
    ...dStar\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:602: attempt to index field 'PopupAutoacceptLines' (a nil value)
    stack trace:
    	...dStar\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:602: in function 'ShowAutoacceptPopup'
    	...\WildStar\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\GuideHandling.lua:133: in function 'SkipStep'
    	...dStar\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:461: in function <...dStar\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:460>
    I'm assuming this is because there isn't an Everstar Grove guide?

You should be able to load the Northern Wilds guide. That's where our guide has players go for 3-6. We will look into this error to see if we can duplicate it.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Just for clarification, is there a guide for Celestion and we're just not seeing it, or is this a guide that might be added down the road?

Comment

Everstar Grove and Celestion are ones that might be added at a later time. Right now we take players thru Northern Wilds and Algoroc for the leveling process.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by wshill View Post
          Just for clarification, is there a guide for Celestion and we're just not seeing it, or is this a guide that might be added down the road?
          To get the guides out faster we only included one 1-50 path for each faction. We're looking into including the other optional zones and if we add these in these will be released as a free update.

Comment

It would be great if you could add them later -- I liked the content in those two places.

Comment

Everstar Grove is the recommended zone by the game, for Aurin and Mordesh races. Northern Wilds is the "optional" zone. It would have been nice to know ahead of time that you're excluding the starter zones that are recommended by default of the game, for some of the races. I love how your promo videos either promise stuff that you don't have (using ESO guides for vet leveling), or fails to mention features that may not work as expected.

Sorry, but having to choose between deleting characters and restarting or not using the guide, because it doesn't cover the zones I've chosen to level in, does tend to annoy me just a tad.

Comment

As has been stated in another thread, the reason we don't have those other zones in right now is because we wanted to get the guides released. My understanding is that there will be work done to get those others done and added but we wanted to stop making everyone wait for the guides so we picked a path and made sure that was done and in place.

You forgot one choice you could try. An option is you could create a character for a different class you'd like to try and follow the guide with that character and then once the other zones are added in you can go back to the other one.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I paid for an incomplete guide? That's like paying full price for a bottle of Pepsi with no Pepsi.

"I'm sorry, but you will have to wait a month or two or three (how long?) to drink that Pepsi."

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyathome View Post
                    I paid for an incomplete guide? That's like paying full price for a bottle of Pepsi with no Pepsi.

"I'm sorry, but you will have to wait a month or two or three (how long?) to drink that Pepsi."
                    We're going to try our best to add in these extra zones, however, the guide isn't "incomplete", it covers everything needed to level from 1-50. You should be able to travel to Northern Wilds and use the SIS feature to sync up with the guide.

Our guides have never been advertised as covering every zone and/or quest in the game. We're sorry if you were led to believe otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X