Question about when u start!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about when u start!

Hi. Currently I started a new character and bought the upgrade to level 90.
    Started out in blasted lands at the starting point. Was wondering what goes on with Zygor when u start out doing it this way in WoW.

Please and thank you

It depends on which guides you own.
    If you hit the suggest button in the guide selection you will be shown some appropriate guides.
    Currently owning all guides you'll see the Hallows End event guides, The Iron Horde Invasion, which is the pre event for Warlords of Draenor, the Timeless Isle dailies and Shaohao reputation, the Cray Cat Man title, some achievements, professions (if you have any) and pets and mounts.
    The guide also still suggests the legendary quest line but I think you can't start it now anymore and even if the time is running out to do this.

I don't know if the guide would suggest Upper Blackrock Spire, currently there's a special level 90 version, you can use the dungeon to get there. But it requires item level 510.
    You can get better gear by killing the Headless Horseman, the Hallows End event boss. Also use the dungeon finder.

If you own the WoD guides you can directly start with the 90-100 leveling guides in 3 weeks when WoD comes out.

Comment

Working...
    X