Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Ah, thanks. Be glad when its fixed

item suggestion bug

Re installed the guide already, and updated it 1 minute before taking this screenshot. Gear suggestion for level 90 beast master hunter, all thought i doubt it would matter. Suggestiong a 226 Wrath epic, over a 399 pandaria green seems a little off balance to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here is another one.

And Another

and another

and yet another. This is pretty much worthless. Ive got to look at every single thing i pick up.

heres another

Jesus, why didnt I just read this thread before I bought the guide o.o
    Experience same thing as all you other, bought it so I can play more effecient when I have time to play.
    Looks like I have to look through all dungeons and see what I need and what will be the best one to run. -.-

Gear guide suggesting outdated gear and at times no gear suggestions at all.

Posting pics of gear guide suggesting lvl 463 items to replace my 588+ items.

Guide wants to replace Thunderbolt Tanned Helm (epic ilvl 630, upgraded from rare ilvl 610) to Fallout-Filtering Hood (ilvl 463).

Also wants to replace Talador Sentinel Boots (epic ilvl 588, upgraded from normal ilvl 558) to Airstream Treads (ilvl 463

Also, note that many of the slots do not provide any upgrades at all even though my gear is not 630 in most cases.

WoWScrnShot_120114_105751.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_120114_105825.jpg

Thank you.

I purchased this guide the day that it was first available and it has been nothing but a hassle ever since. We as customers, should not be forced to do the work of the programmers for a product that we paid for.

I have honestly completely written this guide off at this point and just use the Pawn addon for all of my gear suggestions.

I believe a full refund and discontinuation of the product is justified. It simply does not work.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast