WARNING: quest has no such goal! Step 17 line 4 quest 35055 goal 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WARNING: quest has no such goal! Step 17 line 4 quest 35055 goal 2

I've been getting spammed with this error all day and it's annoying as all get out. Is there a fix?

The Zygor team are currently going through the guides sorting out bugs and looking for these.

In the extras section of the guide options there's an option at the bottom to run the guide in silent mode. Maybe this suppresses these error messages.

Comment

Are they sorting out the bug for the Gorgrond quests that get screwed up after you build your outpost? step 22 is not available after selecting lumber mill...
      I've wasted more time on these forums in this xpac so far than the last two combined

Comment

Originally posted by archimedes View Post
        Are they sorting out the bug for the Gorgrond quests that get screwed up after you build your outpost? step 22 is not available after selecting lumber mill...
        I've wasted more time on these forums in this xpac so far than the last two combined

Yeah I hope so. It appears that the program does not take into an account the fact that the quests change depending on which outpost you construct. I chose the mill and none of the quests are right.

Please look at this.

Comment

We have released an update that should reduce a lot of that chat window spam. As for the quests and the garrison buildings, this is a bug we're working on. The guide viewer should be skipping the quests for the other building but it isn't. Just manually skip quests that you can't accept and it should be fine.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

The problem is knowing how far ahead to skip without missing important content. Very frustrated with this. I feel like I could have been faster with free in game addons at this point.

Comment

When you skip forward like that you break the quest chain and most of the time quest are not available.

Originally posted by archimedes View Post
              The problem is knowing how far ahead to skip without missing important content. Very frustrated with this. I feel like I could have been faster with free in game addons at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by slugbait View Post
                When you skip forward like that you break the quest chain and most of the time quest are not available.
                Exactly. It doesn't work if you choose the lumber yard. Period. It's broken.

Please fix this ASAP

TY

Comment

Working...
                X