Lua Error when clicking Flightmaster or choosing where to fly to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lua Error when clicking Flightmaster or choosing where to fly to

3x ...s\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0-1.lua:792: attempt to index upvalue 'ZGV' (a nil value)
    ...s\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0-1.lua:792: in function `LearnCurrentTaxi'
    ...s\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0-1.lua:107: in function <...s\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:98>

Locals:
    this = LibTaxiFrame {
    0 = <userdata>
    }
    event = "UI_INFO_MESSAGE"
    arg1 = "New flight path discovered!"
    addonname = "ZygorGuidesViewer"
    Lib = <table> {
    fcnames_by_tag = <table> {
    }
    Startup = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:147
    path2cont = <table> {
    }
    DeepScanTaxiMap = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:369
    taxipoints = <table> {
    }
    CacheTaxiTags = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:241
    saved_tables = <table> {
    }
    ResetKnowledge = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:487
    DumpFlightCosts = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:597
    MergeData = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:658
    taxitag2point = <table> {
    }
    TestAllFlights = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:812
    GetTaxiByTarget = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:764
    DumpTaxiByTarget = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:777
    errors = <table> {
    }
    FindTaxiByTag = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:257
    GetTaxisEnglish = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:140
    is_enemy = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:67
    ScanTaxiMap = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:294
    InitializeTaxis = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:192
    flightcost = <table> {
    }
    MarkKnownByLevels = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:436
    TaxiNames_Local = <table> {
    }
    known_by_continent_mt = <table> {
    }
    loaded = true
    LearnCurrentTaxi = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:786
    master = <table> {
    }
    TaxiNames_English = <table> {
    }
    GetTaxis = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:133
    ClearContinentKnowledge = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:262
    frame = LibTaxiFrame {
    }
    fc_by_tag = <table> {
    }
    FindTaxi = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:224
    }
    ZGV = nil
    ERR_NEWTAXIPATH = "New flight path discovered!"
    time = nil

Please make sure you have the latest version of the guides and that you do not have any out of date addons enabled.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I'm using Zygor 5.0.10928 and I didn't have this issue last night with the previous version of Zygor. I just updated today before I logged on.

Comment

I just unloaded all addons except Bugsack/Buggrabber and Zygor. Then I tried again. Still getting error while using Zygor 5.0.10928

5x ...s\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0-1.lua:296: attempt to index upvalue 'ZGV' (a nil value)
        ...s\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0-1.lua:296: in function `ScanTaxiMap'
        ...s\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0-1.lua:102: in function <...s\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:98>

Locals:
        this = LibTaxiFrame {
        0 = <userdata>
        }
        event = "TAXIMAP_OPENED"
        arg1 = nil
        addonname = "ZygorGuidesViewer"
        Lib = <table> {
        fcnames_by_tag = <table> {
        }
        Startup = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:147
        path2cont = <table> {
        }
        DeepScanTaxiMap = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:369
        taxipoints = <table> {
        }
        CacheTaxiTags = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:241
        saved_tables = <table> {
        }
        ResetKnowledge = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:487
        DumpFlightCosts = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:597
        MergeData = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:658
        taxitag2point = <table> {
        }
        TestAllFlights = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:812
        GetTaxiByTarget = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:764
        DumpTaxiByTarget = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:777
        errors = <table> {
        }
        FindTaxiByTag = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:257
        GetTaxisEnglish = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:140
        is_enemy = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:67
        ScanTaxiMap = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:294
        InitializeTaxis = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:192
        flightcost = <table> {
        }
        MarkKnownByLevels = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:436
        TaxiNames_Local = <table> {
        }
        known_by_continent_mt = <table> {
        }
        loaded = true
        LearnCurrentTaxi = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:786
        master = <table> {
        }
        TaxiNames_English = <table> {
        }
        GetTaxis = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:133
        ClearContinentKnowledge = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:262
        frame = LibTaxiFrame {
        }
        fc_by_tag = <table> {
        }
        FindTaxi = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibTaxi-1.0\LibTaxi-1.0.lua:224
        }
        ZGV = nil
        ERR_NEWTAXIPATH = "New flight path discovered!"
        time = nil

Comment

What are you doing when this bug shows up? What kind of step is showing? Is this easy to reproduce?

Comment

I made a thread about this this morning, and I've seen at least one other since I posted mine. Everytime you click a flightmaster you get a Lua error and you cannot fly anywhere unless you disable the guide. Mine was fine too, until the latest update.

Comment

Does this error show up only when you try to take a flight? Does it show up when you open the flight map or when you actually click on the destination? Does it happen when the arrow does not tell you to take a flight? If you close the guide viewer and arrow does the error still happen?

Just working on finding a way to reliably reproduce the error so the dev team can find the problem faster.

Comment

It happens when you access the flight map. The lua error shows and then you can't click any flight destinations.

Comment

Ok, I will make sure the dev team are aware of it to get it fixed as quickly as they can.

Comment

Did the error perhaps appear when you chose to fly right after logging in, before ZGV fully initialized? We'll patch this not to crash with an error, of course, but visiting new flightpoints (as you seem to have done) won't register with the addon if it didn't have a few seconds to initialize first.

Comment

I get this error when clicking on a Flightmaster to get the Flightpoint OR if I already have that particular flightpoint, then I get it when trying to choose a destination to fly to.

Comment

Oh, I misread your question. No, I was logged in for quite a while. Everything was loaded fine. I had used the guide to do questing up to the point where the guide told me to get a flightpoint when I first had the error come up.

Comment

Just so you know, I "downgraded" with a backup to Zygor 5.0.10919 and this no longer happens. So something has changed in the last patch.

Comment

Please try with the newest version, 5.0.10934. If it still happens, just the top ~10 lines of the error message will suffice in this case.

Comment

Working...
                            X