Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.10934 Appears to be totally broken

Hi,

Updated to this version last night. I have tried on multiple characters and they are all broken. I tried doing a manual download and installing but the issues are still there. So, got the quest, go through the portal. Issues one. After talking to Khadgar the guide doesn't advance itself although the step is green. Turn in the quest and pick up the next and neither is detected. The arrow tells me to hearth back to Pandaria. Kill the grunts to get the quest item and the quest guide disappears and never comes back after going out of combat. Even manually advancing the guide later doesn't seem to fix anything. The guide seems to come back after you go through the different zoned areas. So after finishing up the steps at the dark portal and running into the jungle it comes back. But then the same thing happens after the first combat and the guide is gone for the zone. Hoping there is an update soon, or a way to download older versions of the guide?

Thanks,

brian

We are working to get this fixed as soon as we can.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Awesome, generally I have minor stuff like certain steps etc. This was a bigger issue so figured I would post some information. I will keep an eye out of the upgrade.

Thanks,

Brian

Comment

Lots of error messages, especially when there are short cinematics in the Taanaan Jungle;

1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn 'ZygorGuidesViewer' tried to call the protected function 'ZygorGuidesViewerFrame:SetHeight()'.
        !BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:586: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:586>
        [C]: in function `SetHeight'
        ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-5.0.lua:3009: in function `UpdateFrame'
        ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-5.0.lua:1186: in function `FocusStepUnquiet'
        ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-5.0.lua:1170: in function `FocusStep'
        ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-5.0.lua:1361: in function `SkipStep'
        ...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFram e.lua:1832: in function <...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFra me.lua:1829>

Locals:
        nil

------------------------------------------

18x ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-5.0.lua:3868: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
        ...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer-5.0.lua:3868: in function `Frame_OnHide'
        ...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFram e.lua:854: in function <...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFra me.lua:852>
        [C]: in function `Hide'
        FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1946: in function `SetUIPanel'
        FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1789: in function `ShowUIPanel'
        FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1709: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1705>
        [C]: in function `SetAttribute'
        FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2468: in function `ShowUIPanel'
        FrameXML\CinematicFrame.lua:39: in function <FrameXML\CinematicFrame.lua:30>

Locals:
        ZGV = <table> {
        CraptOnReload = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:4997
        LS = <table> {
        }
        Expansion_Cata = true
        UPDATE_FACTION_Faction = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Faction.lua:227
        ICON_INDENT = 17
        modules = <table> {
        }
        CancelTimer = <function> defined @AckisRecipeList\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:145
        MarkUselessQuests = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.lua:572
        GetTargetId = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua:178
        PopupHandler = <table> {
        }
        SetDisplayMode = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:1747
        GoalOnLeave = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:4006
        CacheReputations = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Faction.lua:138
        Profession_TRADE_SKILL_SHOW = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Profession.lua:152
        UpdateCartographerExport = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua:1027
        QUEST_PROGRESS = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestAutoAccept.lua:400
        Options_SetupBlizConfig = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:2338
        GetBugReport = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\BugReport.lua:332
        FakeCompleteQuest = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:4108
        PerformTradeSkill = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Profession.lua:358
        ScheduleTimer = <function> defined @AckisRecipeList\libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:92
        OpenQuickStepMenu = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:4221
        SanitizeGuideTitle = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:4540
        WORLD_MAP_UPDATE = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:3737
        SaveDump = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\BugReport.lua:745
        registered_mapspotset_groups = <table> {
        }
        ModelsToNPCCounter = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Data\NPCModels_parse.lua:16
        lastwascompleted = true
        lasttriedstep = <table> {
        }
        NextGuidePopup = ZygorNextPopup {
        }
        NotificationCenter = <table> {
        }
        db = <table> {
        }
        pause = true
        AssignButtonTexture = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua:105
        autopause = false
        SetEnabledState = <function> defined @AckisRecipeList\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:455
        IsVisible = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:3362
        UPDATE_MOUSEOVER_UNIT = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:5441
        CurrentStep = <table> {
        }
        ConnectWaypointAddon = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua:24
        MIN_STEP_HEIGHT = 12
        fastforward = true
        lastskip_rec = 1
        ProfilerEnable = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:4708
        Font = "ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\OpenSans.TTF"
        STEP_SPACING = 2
        AddSkin = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins.lua:43
        Quest_GetCaptures = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.lua:27
        UTILS = <table> {
        }
        DelayedShowReportDialog = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\BugReport.lua:782
        DumpMapIDsByName = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Parser.lua:127
        DebugMap = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua:600
        NewModule = <function> defined @AckisRecipeList\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:266
        questLogInitialized = true
        PerformTradeSkillGoal = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Profession.lua:346
        GetCurrentGuideNum = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:2361
        LOADING_SCREEN_DISABLED = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuides

Comment

One other thing I noticed, if you go into the guide to select leveling > WoD > Tanaan Jungle then it pops up a LUA error when clicking Accept. It does change the guide but won't close the window. The same happens when the end of current guide pops up. You click Accept and it gives the error and then doesn't close the popup until you hit cancel, but the guide does change.

Comment

I found that setting the guide viewer to 1 step viewing mode allows the addon to run properly

Comment

There is an update I downloaded this morning. I will check that out this afternoon. If the issues are still there I will try the 1 step view.

Comment

Originally posted by bellefso View Post
                There is an update I downloaded this morning. I will check that out this afternoon. If the issues are still there I will try the 1 step view.
                Please let us know if you still have problems.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Stopped home at lunch to get the crockpot going for dinner and did a quick test. Appears to have fixed the issues. I was able to accept/turn-in and have the guide follow along as expected.

Comment

Working...
                  X