Backwards Compatible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backwards Compatible

The guide needs to be build with more backward compatibility, when crap like this happens I should be able to download a older viewer version that will work with the current guide, I see nothing has changed since I last purchased the guide and I regret upgrading for such poor support, as for a post saying that blizzard changed allot form beta to live, HAHAHA the changes were not that bad. I develop addons for warcraft, it is more like the unnecessary changes to the guild viewer from version 4 to version 5 caused the problems

Originally posted by kanadian View Post
    The guide needs to be build with more backward compatibility, when crap like this happens I should be able to download a older viewer version that will work with the current guide, I see nothing has changed since I last purchased the guide and I regret upgrading for such poor support, as for a post saying that blizzard changed allot form beta to live, HAHAHA the changes were not that bad. I develop addons for warcraft, it is more like the unnecessary changes to the guild viewer from version 4 to version 5 caused the problems
    What guide features from 5 are not working for you? The majority of the problems have all been related to content and that would have broke regardless of having the new or old version.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

that's a bunch of bull the guide worked fine in 1 step mode meaning it was a coding error on your behalf (that's what you get for removing the old skin for the new lame one). I leave for a business trip for a week I will check to see what was changed I am willing to bet the farm it is a viewer coding error

Comment

The guide viewer does work fine in 1 step mode. What problems are you having with 1 step mode?
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X