"Auto-equip" doesn't work anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Auto-equip" doesn't work anymore?

Have a level 78 Warrior and around level 75 suddenly my gear stopped auto updating on it's own, despite having the box checked for it to do so. Also, when I enter new dungeons it doesn't automatically suggest the guide for the dungeon I'm in like it had been doing for the previous 70 levels.

Also, despite having the option to auto select gear from quest turn-in's, the guide stops at the point of quest reward and doesn't select it for me anymore. What happened? This all still works on every other character I have (I've tested it).

Is there a way I can fix this? Again, this is only happening with my level 78 Warrior, with-in the last five or six levels or so.

TL;DR: Auto-equip best gear no longer works. Zygor doesn't pull up correct guide when entering new dungeons, auto-quest reward selection no longer working.

All of this is happening to me as well on my main character (I have not tested it on my alts). It started doing this after the last zygor update.

Also, the leveling guide isn't effectively directing me to the next zone when I reach the level percentage where it should be sending me to the next recommended zone. Smart Injection seems to be working, sort of, but I'm not getting the pop-up notifications when it's time to move to the next zone.

I tried to do a re-install using the tools option and that didn't help.
    Last edited by veronica; December 4, 2014, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by veronica View Post
      All of this is happening to me as well on my main character (I have not tested it on my alts). It started doing this after the last zygor update.

Also, the leveling guide isn't effectively directing me to the next zone when I reach the level percentage where it should be sending me to the next recommended zone. Smart Injection seems to be working, sort of, but I'm not getting the pop-up notifications when it's time to move to the next zone.

I tried to do a re-install using the tools option and that didn't help.
      You're right, I haven't tested any of the other stuff on my alts, however the auto-equip best gear works because I've un-equipped items that Zygor has suggested and it is quickly replaced (with pop-up). I too no longer receive the notification when it's time to move into the next zone, I have to go and select it myself, same with the dungeons.

All of this stuff worked for 70+ levels, so I'm a little confused as to why it suddenly stopped.

Comment

Sounds like a couple of different things here in the thread. If you have it working on several toons but one toon it doesn't work on then try resetting the guides by going to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there.

If you are in WoD the suggestion to move to the next zone is disabled on purpose right now. We did this to have more people running thru the whole zone guide for bug reports and also to make sure no hidden pre-requisites were missed. In MoP Blizzard had a lot of quests that wouldn't be available if you didn't do something in a previous zone so we're trying to avoid that while tracking down what is linked to what.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
          Sounds like a couple of different things here in the thread. If you have it working on several toons but one toon it doesn't work on then try resetting the guides by going to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there.

If you are in WoD the suggestion to move to the next zone is disabled on purpose right now. We did this to have more people running thru the whole zone guide for bug reports and also to make sure no hidden pre-requisites were missed. In MoP Blizzard had a lot of quests that wouldn't be available if you didn't do something in a previous zone so we're trying to avoid that while tracking down what is linked to what.
          Thanks, will try this method later on when I get home. Also, I'm only level 78 so I'm not in WoD content yet, I'm in WoTLK content currently.

Comment

Deleting saved variables.

I decided to try deleting the saved Zygor variables out of the WTF folder before I went back to work just for the hell of it. This did not solve the problem unfortunately.

To add to the list of problems I'm experiencing right now, the arrow is no longer working. No matter where I move, the arrow is just pointing straight down. Before it would lead me to the flight master, or in this case, the zeppelin master but now it's not doing that either.

I don't know what's going on? This problem with the guide arrow is happening with all of my characters, not just my level 78 Warrior.

Comment

When you deleted the SavedVariables files did you exit WoW first? After you deleted the files did anything change in game for the guide viewer?

Comment

When you deleted the SavedVariables files did you exit WoW first? After you deleted the files did anything change in game for the guide viewer?
                Yes, I exited WoW first. Also, what changed when I logged in it was as if I had first installed Zygor, I went through the tutorial and set it up. Other than that, nothing has changed, and I'm still experiencing the same issues

UPDATE: Just logged into WoW after downloading Zygor patch 5.0.11050 and I got this error.

"Error initializing gear guides, 1328 items could not be processed."
                Last edited by prboricua23; December 4, 2014, 04:59 PM. Reason: Update.

Comment

Ok, we've been able to reproduce the auto-equipping of gear issue and are looking into it to get it fixed. The arrow pointing down isn't linked to this so I'm not sure why it's doing this for you. Have you tested with all other addons disabled?

Comment

Ok, we've been able to reproduce the auto-equipping of gear issue and are looking into it to get it fixed. The arrow pointing down isn't linked to this so I'm not sure why it's doing this for you. Have you tested with all other addons disabled?
                    After downloading the most recent Zygor patch, the guide arrow appears to be working again which is great. The other problems I was experiencing still seem to be in effect however. Auto-equip best gear, not auto selecting quest rewards, not pulling up proper guide when entering dungeons or out-leveling current content (smart injection system?)

Comment

When you have the guide viewer options opened up double check all the pages as I believe there is an option to disable the pop-up suggestions and that might be toggled off. It had been on the main option page (Zygor Guides Viewer on the left) but I'm not sure off hand if it's still there or was moved. It might be in the advanced section of the Guide Viewer section of the options.

Comment

When you have the guide viewer options opened up double check all the pages as I believe there is an option to disable the pop-up suggestions and that might be toggled off. It had been on the main option page (Zygor Guides Viewer on the left) but I'm not sure off hand if it's still there or was moved. It might be in the advanced section of the Guide Viewer section of the options.
                        Unfortunately that suggestion didn't help. It's still not working properly.

Comment

Do you have pop up suggestions being sent to the Notification window?

Comment

No sir I do not. Like I said, it was sudden. I haven't touched my settings since I installed Zygor. Then one day I noticed I was having to go open the guide for the dungeon I was in on my own, and my auto quest turn-in would stop at the point of reward selection despite having the option checked to select my reward for me.

EDIT: Just checked again to be sure, everything is working as intended on my level 94 Priest. Gear is auto-equipped with a pop-up, quests are auto-turned in with reward selected & guides are suggested to me on the fly.

I'm really at a loss as to why this will not work with my (now level) 80 Warrior. So frustrating!
                            Last edited by prboricua23; December 5, 2014, 12:02 PM. Reason: Tested higher level Priest, working as intended.

Comment

I have the same issue. The auto/manual-equip and quest rewards are broken. This happened after the last update!

Edit: My other characters is working (at least one of them). It is broken for this new player (Goblin Priest from level 1).
                              Last edited by Gudleif; December 5, 2014, 12:25 PM.
                              -->>PETTER<<--

Comment

Working...
                              X