Alliance dungeons and Gear + Horde

Alliance Null
    Horde Null

Zygor guides trails.

When I create new account,
    set up the settings,
    my first error is this:

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:2057: attempt to index field 'frame_anchor' (a nil value)
    Time: 12/15/14 09:52:27
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:2057: in function `?'
    ...eet\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147: in function <...eet\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...eet\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: in function `Fire'
    ...rface\AddOns\GuildGreet\Libs\AceDB-3.0\AceDB-3.0.lua:465: in function `SetProfile'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Config.lua:126: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Config.lua:118>
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Config.lua:326: in function `ShowFrame'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Config.lua:80: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Config.lua:74>

Locals: <none>
    So i Lets Lets go!
    And already found an error,
    When i started questing (as an orc warrior)
    the way point arrows gets stuck, Like saying 0 miles facing south not doing anything, when i rotate, It still facing South and not facing where my quests are.
    When i do reset the way point, and face directly north, it then goes back to the error, facing south with 0 miles.

{EDIT}
    When i reached to the next Leveling guide (when i hit 6)
    I relog and the waypoint is fixed, but not the auto gear equip

Not sure if its just me, but meh,
    Gear works i think, but doesnt automaticly wear when i find a better gear, (Even if i took my looms off, it doesnt auto wear it)

Hope you can fix this
    Last edited by abstract94; December 15, 2014, 04:25 AM.

With the LUA error you posted I see another addon listed in there so this could be some kind of add conflict with another addon that has not been updated properly for the WoD game version. Please make sure all addons you have enabled have been updated for WoD.

The gear system problem is a known bug that we are working on so that's not something that's just you.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X