Useable questing clickies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useable questing clickies

Some quests have a item in your inventory you have to use/click. Blizzards and Zygor quest tracker have icons on the tracker you can click. Blizzards is about the right size, anyway you can make that clicky icon bigger in Zygors WITHOUT making the text bigger as well?

If not, would you consider adding a resize option to do this?

Thanks..

Right now it's not possible to resize that quest item icon in the guide viewer window. The only thing you could try to do would be to increase the guide viewer scale which would make everything bigger but that's probably not what you're looking for. I'll move this into the suggestion box section of the forums and the dev team will be able to see it there and decide if it's an option they want to try to implement.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Just adding my voice to this request as well... I was going to hop on and add this suggestion due to having issues with the built-in quest item button and Zygor conflicting (apparently an issue you guys already know about).

The regular quest item button is easily clickable which is especially important during stages where you have to fight and click it during the fight. The Zygor guide quest item button is impossible to effectively click in these situations, and you should really consider finding a way to make it bigger or relocate it.

Comment

To get around the conflict, you can install !QuestItemButtonFix from curse. It completely removes the UseQuestLogSpecialItem() taint with the regular Blizzard quest button. It's not just a zygor conflict btw, it's affecting other addons too

Comment

I saw that (and I've installed it). My point is I'd rather not have to have the quest tracker up just for the purpose of having an icon large enough to comfortably click.

Also, it looks like the PetTracker addon was causing the same kind of problem with the quest tracker buttons and solved it somehow in version 6.0.6. (I don't know the details).

Comment

Working...
          X