Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE ALL HAVE FAITH IN YOU!!! :)

Hey Zygore,

as is being seen with the launch of the gold/auction Guide, there has been a lot of bugs and issues being raised..!! But!! Don't forget we all know the guide has just been launched and your trying your ass off..!!

Don't let anything put ya down... if you get this done rite.. will prob be one of the biggest guides ever bought up from you..

even people who just want it for the gold guide..

Keep up the hard work and i know you will pull off a Fine Quality product just like your whole guide,

* just a MSG to you* * hope you read it *

Much appreciated. Actually, so far the majority of issues have been small: players not syncing their realm data via the client, and requests for features they would like us to add or improve on. If you're having issues with any of the advertised features let us know so we can get those things fixed first. Thanks.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by joelyboy0991 View Post
      Keep up the hard work and i know you will pull off a Fine Quality product just like your whole guide,
      Agreed. Only 2 days in and I'm already seeing impressive results at the auction house. Can't wait to try out more of the gold guide. A few minor kinks, but that's to be expected with any new product. Great job!

Comment

Working...
      X