78 hours old data ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

78 hours old data ?

Sorry this frequency o server updates is unacceptable ... is there a problem with mining the data ?

If that is what you are seeing in the game for Last Update: then you need to perform an in-game scan.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I think he's talking about the Zygor Guides Viewer message that appears on the chat when you log into the game. I have the same kind of message with pretty old server prices data, even after using the launcher sync function for my realms.

Here's a screenshot. You can read that the imported data are 67 hours old.

And here's a screen of my launcher. As you can see, i've sync my data at 11:30 AM today. Which is not coherent with the viewer message

Comment

That's giving me invalid attachments so I can't see the images. I did just log in to the game and paid attention (I almost never pay attention to the starting chat spam for all the addons ) and I see what you mean. Mine is showing 84 hours old. The team is currently investigating this to determine why it's not updating properly and to get it fixed.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

This could also be a reason as to why the Auction section of the guide is showing a lot less possible flips than it first was.
          Keep up the good work Zygor team. People whine, people cheer, just remember that a profit is not welcome in his own home.

Comment

You guys should now be seeing new updates on your client for new historical data.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

One thing I noticed is the auctionhouse portion will only show items based on how much gold your currently holding so this effects it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypriss44 View Post
                One thing I noticed is the auctionhouse portion will only show items based on how much gold your currently holding so this effects it a lot.
                We're looking to add an "All" option to the display mode by next week so you can see all results even if you don't meet the criteria.
                Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

ah thats good as its nice to see what ALL is available =). I tend to look on it while questing sometimes and being able to see a top item would be nice as my ah char has a lot more gold than my questing chars. I would also highly recommend adding in avg sold daily for each realm so we can tell if its worth buying or not. I'm currently using tsm to do this as it lets me know if I should indeed actually buy the stuff the zygor addon is telling me to thats a "Good Investment" & "Popular Trade Goods" when in truth that item is only has a average of 18 sold a day for my realm. (Lost a good chunk of money cause of this) Making it a not so popular trade good and not a good investment (had it set to easy). This is according to both Wowuction and TSM which scan's the auction house every hour for its historical data.

Comment

If you want a visual of historical data for your realm try theunderminejournal search per item, what current price is (updated every 3 hours or so) and how that price has fluctuated. here is a screen captuj.jpg

Comment

I just use Tradeskillmaster addon in game as it does all this. I'm just saying it would be nice if zygor had these features so it would indeed be "All in one" =).

Comment

Originally posted by Cypriss44 View Post
                        ah thats good as its nice to see what ALL is available =). I tend to look on it while questing sometimes and being able to see a top item would be nice as my ah char has a lot more gold than my questing chars. I would also highly recommend adding in avg sold daily for each realm so we can tell if its worth buying or not. I'm currently using tsm to do this as it lets me know if I should indeed actually buy the stuff the zygor addon is telling me to thats a "Good Investment" & "Popular Trade Goods" when in truth that item is only has a average of 18 sold a day for my realm. (Lost a good chunk of money cause of this) Making it a not so popular trade good and not a good investment (had it set to easy). This is according to both Wowuction and TSM which scan's the auction house every hour for its historical data.
                        Not to mention those addons are free.

Comment

I bought this guide, but I am failing to see why I did when everything it does can be done by addons that already exist and dont cost 50$

Comment

Working...
                          X