OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you getting an Astrolabe Cartographer error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors

Here is the latest error msg. This is with group colours turned off but the Waypoints back on.

".....ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:1188: attempt to index upvalue 'Playermodel' (a nill value)

Zarna

Comment

Resolved

Folks

I have finally had time to work out what is going on. I assumed that Warcraft had been installed in Program files but in fact it was pointing to users\......

I have now put the new files in the correct area and I got one error regarding professions but the arrows are back and all seems to be working much better.

I would like to thank you all for your time and I apologise for wasting it.

Regards

Zarna

Comment

Disable Cartographer Professions from the addons list on the character selection screen.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

im stumped right now. i just got off my lvl 43 shaman usin the guide and tom tom pefectly and then decided to make a dwarf hunter. all of the sudden its sayin that zygors cannot connect to cartographer 2 and i cant get a waypoint error what should i do??

Comment

Greetings,

This happened to me as well on my alternate - for me, it was because I had my addons enabled selectively - so, my alternate did not have cartographer enabled, and thus zygor could not connect. I suggest checking your 'Addons' section, using the button located on your character log in screen, in the bottom left corner.

Regards,

B/C/D/C

Comment

that wasnt the problem all my addons are turned on and it is loading the out of date ones. i jumped back on my shaman to see if i was having the same problem and it was workin fine

Comment

You stated in your 1st post that you use tomtom with your shaman, so did you set zygor to use tomtom instead of cartographer for your hunter?

Comment

i thought it just automatically switched its been awhile since i messed with it because of the update to wow. how do i make it use tom tom

Comment

In the Zygor options, select Map-related settings. Then on the right, there is a drop down menu for waypointing addon, this is where you will select TomTom for your choice.

Comment

Have u made sure that all your check marks for cartographer are enabled? if u do try check marking the load out of date addons as well

Comment

Working...
                      X