OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanted to post this on the leave a comment but it was too long so here it is.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to post this on the leave a comment but it was too long so here it is.......

Whilst I have enjoyed using the guides that I have, I feel that I will not be registering for the Zygor Elite.
    I only have one horde character on Chamber of Aspects which I levelled to 100 for the Double Agent Achievement. So I have no use for 50% of the guides.
    The alliance guides I have are the Levelling and Loremaster (Warlords of Draenor), Dailies and Events (upto Mists of Pandaria) and they are all that I require, although I no longer use the Levelling one until I reach Outland as once I get to fifteen I can solo dungeons until 56 (atm Alármclock on Stormrage).
    The dailies and events guide while useful in earlier expansions, are not so much now as the daily quests are either in the Garrison or in Tanaan Jungle so no need to fly around like we did in Mists of Pandaria and other expansions. Now too the other guides.

Pets and Mounts.
    Not really useful as I have most of the in game mounts and only 22 characters, with each character only has one backside to put on a mount. Currently I have 542 battle pets and 186 mounts. New pets are always welcome (I'm still collecting those).

Professions and Achievements.
    Not to sure what I get with this, but decided not to buy as I think it is too expensive for such a small part of the game. If it has detailed tactics on the Razorscale cooking lesson or how to stack 30 necrotic plague debuffs from Lich King and other soloable tactics for other raids I might consider it in the future. I also have all professions except for herbalism maxxed and most with above 80% of the recipes in the game. Including some recipes that have been removed.

Titles, Reps and Macros.
    I have more titles than characters. I have the Beloved title so that is two thirds of this guide no use to me already. Also this is where it is very sketchy.
    If a player wanted to get the Crusader title would it be in this guide or would it be in the Dailies and Events guide or the Profession and Achievement guide ?

Dungeon and Gear Guide.
    Not really useful as this information is already available in the game and I fail to see the point of buying a LEVELLING guide if all you are going to do is run dungeon finder.

Gold and Auctions.
    With one character holding my gold and doing my auctions with the help of free add ons this guide is obsolete to me.

Final thought.
    I would like to say though, that without the help of the levelling guide I probably would still be levelling a few of my level 90+ characters in Pandaria sub 90.
    So thank you Zygor I have enjoyed your guides and I look forward to continue getting free lifetime updates for the ones that I have already purchased.

Faethor Organized Chaos - Azuremyst.
    Last edited by Faethor; December 11, 2015, 03:38 AM.
    ' Judge not, less thee be judged yourself ' James Hetfield.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Faethor/simple
Working...
X