My average Gear is too low to go to dungeons Like Everbloom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My average Gear is too low to go to dungeons Like Everbloom

Any pointers on where to get better gear?

Current gear ranges from 560 -620

Ill have to fight for it as I only have 500 gold!

Oops, blew 18k on a Harley Hog mount. (Only bought that as I thought I was on a garrison resources quest - looking for a Chopper - as in to chop wood. How dumb).

Use the LFG tool to get into random dungeon groups for WoD. If that allows you to enter a dungeon then your gear is high enough for that dungeon. You can use the LFG tool to get upgrades and eventually you'll be able to start using the LFR tool to get into the beginning raids for more upgrades. You can also try to do treasures and kill the different named mobs in Tanaan Jungle at level 100 to get the baleful armor drops which will be LFR level gear.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Great - thank you

I've been doing some dailies in Pandaria and LOVE how being a lvl 100 handles the bad guys!

Comment

A bit late, bit if you're still struggling gear wise you can get some half decent stuff from the Timewalking event that's on this weekend (~675 ilvl), as well as a random normal HFC drop from the event's quest. Remember to pick up the quest from your Garrison before you start any dungeons, or they won't count.

Comment

Originally posted by dpf44 View Post
          A bit late, bit if you're still struggling gear wise you can get some half decent stuff from the Timewalking event that's on this weekend (~675 ilvl), as well as a random normal HFC drop from the event's quest. Remember to pick up the quest from your Garrison before you start any dungeons, or they won't count.
          Thanks - Ill look out for that next time

Comment

Working...
          X