• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast traveling ( teleports ) suggestion

Could you please incorporate http://www.wowhead.com/item=63206

and

http://www.wowhead.com/item=63352

into the travel system, the guide has sent me the LONG route when I have these sitting in my bags. also could you add the MOP and WOD Challenge mode teleports in their too. ??

From our internal checks these items are integrated into the Travel System and have been confirmed to be working on the Horde side at least. Perhaps something is wrong on the Alliance side, but to rule out other possibilities could we have you check what setting you have your Waypoint Arrow set to? To do this, right click the arrow and see what you have your route preference set to (specifically, make sure it's set to "Fastest, use every trick". Also, check to see if you have any of the other variants (2,4,8 hour) and if they share a cooldown.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
      From our internal checks these items are integrated into the Travel System and have been confirmed to be working on the Horde side at least. Perhaps something is wrong on the Alliance side, but to rule out other possibilities could we have you check what setting you have your Waypoint Arrow set to? To do this, right click the arrow and see what you have your route preference set to (specifically, make sure it's set to "Fastest, use every trick". Also, check to see if you have any of the other variants (2,4,8 hour) and if they share a cooldown.
      There's two versions of the cloaks for horde and alliance, so possible could be wrong ID's in the guide.
      And yes i'm using fastest every trick. and they don't share CD, also. They where not on CD when I opened my bag.

Comment

Working...
      X