Order of the awakened - Fel Corruptes apexis frags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order of the awakened - Fel Corruptes apexis frags

I lot of the rares like Ironbeard, Felsmith Damorka et al - don't seem to spawn.

Whats the trick?

The trick is patience. Those rare mobs have roughly a 30 min respawn time. Some of them spawn a bit quicker some spawn a bit slower. If one was killed before you got to that area then you might have to wait a half hour before it spawns again.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

EEEk! im-pay-chant

Comment

Well - the answer I found was to do all the Hand, Order and Saberstalker dailies weeklies together as they are mostly in the same places. Then you try to get the purple chests which have fel touched crystals in them. I think the del crystals are mostly Order dailies. What a boring slog.

Comment

FINALLY GOT FLIGHT!
          Really too long a challenge - but nice to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
            The trick is patience. Those rare mobs have roughly a 30 min respawn time. Some of them spawn a bit quicker some spawn a bit slower. If one was killed before you got to that area then you might have to wait a half hour before it spawns again.
            Having enjoyed wings for about 5 hours - I think why the rare re-spawn time seems endless for those who are terra firma is because there ARE A LOAD OF FLYERS WHO SWEEP IN LAST SECOND, and nab the good stuff before people on the ground actually know what's hit 'em!

Comment

And by that you mean druids....

Comment

Ha! Also go online at about 7 am and there are less people about so you get the rare spawns and the treasure trunks.

Comment

OR!!!! Buy a Hunter's seeking Crystal from the guy that hands out the dailies Dawn-Seeker Krisek - then every 15 minutes you can go kill a rare! I thought there was an addon that spotted rares - but for 850 g you get widget that takes you close to them.

Comment

Working...
                  X