Buggy user feedback section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buggy user feedback section

I've noticed every time I want the submit buttons and votes left to show up and actually allow me to interact with the user feedback that I have to change pages and return before they actually show up.

Originally posted by xurkon View Post
    I've noticed every time I want the submit buttons and votes left to show up and actually allow me to interact with the user feedback that I have to change pages and return before they actually show up.
    You have to be logged into the Members Area to see the submit and vote buttons (as Elite Membership must be detected). Changing pages must have caused you to get logged into the system. We are looking into making this more clear though. In the meantime, as long as you're logged into the members area first before visiting feedback you should encounter none of these problems.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

It might be a caching issue, but the votes doesn't seem to register for me, so IDK. Perhaps a once-off.

On the three votes I cast, after 2 different logins, on 2 different browsers.

After logging in, it will show 5 unspent votes. If i click on an item to vote on, i.e. "resuming previous guide for a suggested instance post-completion", it will let me "vote", then not show anything as having occured, i still have 5 votes remaining.

Comment

I'm getting the same thing. Doesn't seem to be registering any votes I make even hours after I make them.

Comment

Working...
        X