No announcement yet.

Zygor Guides Viewer Lua Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:249 6: attempt to call method 'ShowError' (a nil value)
    Time: 04/07/16 22:51:01
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:249 6: in function `ArrowFrame_OnUpdate_Common'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:190 4: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:19 00>

Locals: self = <table> {
    Startup = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:10 4
    ArrowFrame_SetAlpha = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:29 80
    SetBasePhase = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:38 3
    DestinationWaypoint = <table> {
    }
    ArrowFrame_Proto_GetDistTxt = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:27 10
    widths_cache = <table> {
    }
    MapFloors = <table> {
    }
    GetNextInPath = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:33 21
    ArrowFrame_OnClick = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:27 44
    calc_angles = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:37 29
    heretime = 0
    antphase = 0
    waypoints_ants = <table> {
    }
    SetupArrow = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:13 17
    frame_minimap_functions = <table> {
    }
    CreateArrowFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:12 99
    SetCorpseArrow = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:31 23
    phasedMaps = <table> {
    }
    HideArrow = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:70 5
    current_waypoint = <table> {
    }
    GetDefaultStepDist = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:19 52
    ArrowFrameControl_OnUpdate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:19 00
    ShowWaiting = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:59 2
    ArrowFrame_Proto_GetFarText = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:27 00
    ClearSets = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:41 71
    ClearWaypoints = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:64 2
    ArrowFrame_OnUpdate_Common = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:21 59
    closingdist = 24.580261511053
    ArrowFrame = ZygorGuidesViewerPointerArrow_Midnight {
    }
    curve_spacing = 173.54166259766
    ArrowFrameCtrl = ZygorGuidesViewerPointer_ArrowCtrl {
    }
    ArrowFrame_HideSpellArrow = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:20 45
    unusedMarkers = <table> {
    }
    RemoveWaypoint = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:66 3
    ArrowSkinDir = "Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Arrows\midnigh t\"
    CurrentArrowSkin = <table> {
    }
    SetAntSpacing = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:40 84
    TestPOIs = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:47 41
    waypoint_tostring = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:39 4
    frame_worldmap_functions = <table> {
    }
    Debug_FreeWorldMapScale = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:46 81
    CacheFloors = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:91
    DoAutoTravel = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:44 43
    Debug = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:46 77
    SetWaypointByCommandLine = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:46 28
    SetArrowToFirstCompletableGoal = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:46 11
    waypoints = <table> {
    }
    DoCorpseCheck = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:31 10
    IsCorpseArrowNeeded = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:18 06
    Overlay_OnUpdate = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:29 96
    ArrowFrame_OnShow = <function> defined

Comment

I've also had one that hit 900 errors before i was able to reload the UI same deal

Comment

Thanks for posting that. Just wanting to double check, are you playing on the Blizzard servers or a private server?
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Blizzard server.

Comment

Is this the only LUA error that you get or are there others available with the next/previous buttons? If there are others can you please post them as well?

Comment

Message: ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:3104: {{...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:243: attempt to compare number with nil}}
              Time: 04/10/16 22:20:36
              Count: 1
              Stack: [C]: in function `error'
              ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:3104: in function `OnUpdate'
              ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:838: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:838>

Locals: (*temporary) = "{{...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\LibRover-1.0\LibRover-1.0.lua:243: attempt to compare number with nil}}"

Comment

Keep getting the same error over and over again. LibRover, exactly same lines etc. Very annoying.

Comment

As i can understand this is a custom library for Zygor to calculate the distance of 2 points. If it fails to calculate it the error appears. It happens again to my eg. when i use the HS from a raid zone (HFC) to my Garrison or when a dungeon finish and I return to my previous place I was. I try to get some info in internet for this library but i couldn't find anything. Maybe some broken data in data.lua file or missing or fail to calculate the distance. My programming knowledge is not that high as yours
                  Last edited by bellios; April 18, 2016, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Java Error

Originally posted by snowwoww View Post
                    I am also getting this message when I log onto my computer:

Windows cannot find C:/program files (x86)\java\jre1.8.0_60\bin\javaw.exe

This happened to me too. For whatever reason Zygor is looking for a specific version of java; you just updated java right and probably removed the old version? Thats what happened to me, once I reinstalled the old version and kept the new one, that error goes away. From what I can tell, Zygor just isnt recognizing the updated version of java. Dont know a way to fix it beyond that tho.

Comment

Originally posted by flame View Post
                      This happened to me too. For whatever reason Zygor is looking for a specific version of java; you just updated java right and probably removed the old version? Thats what happened to me, once I reinstalled the old version and kept the new one, that error goes away. From what I can tell, Zygor just isnt recognizing the updated version of java. Dont know a way to fix it beyond that tho.
                      As I had said to Snowwow about that problem just run the client installer again and that will reset the startup file to see the new/updated Java installation.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                        As I had said to Snowwow about that problem just run the client installer again and that will reset the startup file to see the new/updated Java installation.

That doesn't work. I tried that several times before I gave up and re-installed the old version alongside the new. That's why I gave my input.

Comment

Do you only see the error on computer startup or every time you try to run the new client?

Comment

Working...
                          X