OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is faster generally? Questing or Dungeoning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is faster generally? Questing or Dungeoning?

I have read a bunch of articles on the subject, and I want to make the most of Zygor guides. Which is faster leveling, if I'm just pushing super hard though (this way). Is it, questing of dungeoning.

Try to keep these things a separate topic. Tank, heals, and DPS. I just want the most general answer regarding leveling speed. Is it faster to que or to just push through the power leveling quests.

This is a highly debated topic. Some will swear by questing and other will swear by dungeons. Dungeons might be faster but ONLY if you're able to constantly queue up with very short times. If you have to wait 15 minutes between each dungeon then there's a good chance you would have been able to level faster by questing. If you're able to queue up within 1 minute then running dungeons just might be faster than questing.

So if you have (for example) a dedicated group from your guild that you all are going to be on and grouped up together for running dungeons you would have no wait time in the dungeon finder and the tank/healer/dps aspect would be irrelevant. A lot of times if you're able to duo with someone and you happen to be a tank and a healer duo you will often get very fast queues and can use dungeons. If you're a solo dps class you will most likely have a lot of long wait times in queue and would be better off just doing the questing and run dungeons after you hit max level. But again it all comes down to those queue times as to which one would be faster at any given time.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X