Need Help to use guides for my setup the best way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help to use guides for my setup the best way

I now have 3 100 toons and 6 more in the 91+ level and been using the complete WoD questline to get all my toons to lvl 100.

The problem is once I completed I think just getting the salvage yard done from the Spires I think that was the place as once I am lvl 100 I start getting my lvl 3 garrison and working those quests to get my shipyard and getting setup for Lion Landing.

The quests help greatly but why does Zygor keep wanting me to skip to higher zones and miss rewards and followers ect?

I tried once bypassing content and going to higher zone and it did not work out well for me and had to go back and redo my questline.

whats fastest way to lvl my remaining toons so that they will be ready for legion?

I would just lvl them the way I been doing running questline until they I hit 100 but I want too have them all 100 before Legion arrives if I can.

Let me post this for some feedback TIA!

The guides suggest going to the next zone early just as a way to get to max level fast. You can ignore that suggestion and just keep questing in the zone your in and it will only be a difference of maybe a few hours total playing time for each toon. Just keep in mind that you don't need to have a level 3 garrison or a shipyard for each toon if you just want to be ready for Legion. So I would suggest maybe running them all to 100 first and then go back to take care of getting the garrison to level 3 and the shipyards after you have them all at max level. You should be able to get the 6 91+ toons to 100 easily before Legion goes live.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X