Gear Guide No Longer Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear Guide No Longer Working

After the pre-expansion patch the gear guide does not suggest any gear. I tried re-installing the the addon but it did not change anything.

Originally posted by showey472 View Post
    After the pre-expansion patch the gear guide does not suggest any gear. I tried re-installing the the addon but it did not change anything.
    First, make sure you're running version 14113 as we did several updates yesterday. You might also want to do a full reinstall by clicking the repair wrench on the client and selecting Reinstall. If after doing all of that it's still not working please go into the options under Gear Suggestions and make sure you have the system enabled and auto-equip gear upgrades isn't checked on, as that will not show the gear suggestions popups. If you could tell us what item you have equipped and which isn't equipping properly that would also be helpful.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Gear Guide not working for me either. I've tried the steps mentioned (repair, then reinstall), verified settings are correct as well. Every item says "No possible upgrades were found at this moment". I'm level 110 Demon Hunter with 810 iLevel.

Comment

Originally posted by osubriany View Post
        Gear Guide not working for me either. I've tried the steps mentioned (repair, then reinstall), verified settings are correct as well. Every item says "No possible upgrades were found at this moment". I'm level 110 Demon Hunter with 810 iLevel.
        Go into the Options and under the Gear Finder settings try expanding the sources to include all types of dungeons and raids.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

When i'm playing with my Destlock the Gearfinder does not work . I have tried several settings in the options and also have tried to repair the guide over the client . Nothing works .

Another Thing is that the stats that you are given for all class are very wrong . Please update all stats .

Comment

The stats have been updated already. You may freely change them in the guide viewer settings but just because you think they should be different does not mean that the stats are wrong, they are just our view of what is important for your leveling stats.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Ok . But the Problem is that the Gear System completly does not work with my destlock ( no gear suggestions , no auto equip,nothing) And that also happens when I change nothing .

With the stats was only by the side .

Comment

Have you tried disabling all other addons to see if there is a conflict?

Comment

yes . That also doesn't work .

Comment

Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. exit WoW
                    2. go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
                    3. go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
                    4. run the installer client and install a fresh copy of the guides
                    5. go back in game and see if that fixed it

Comment

have tried it . That also does not fix it.

Comment

Hmm, and it's only the warlock that's having a problem? Is it only Destruction spec or all 3 specs for the warlock?

Comment

Only the warlock that made Problem . haven't test the other specs yet . will do it later .

Comment

All three specs does not work . after a reinstall , this error now comes :

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:157 0: Usage: GetClassInfo(Index)
                            Time: 09/04/16 19:20:01
                            Count: 1
                            Stack: [C]: in function `GetClassInfo'
                            Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:157 0: in function `member'
                            ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:249: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:197>
                            ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1185: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1055>
                            ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1603: in function `FeedGroup'
                            ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1883: in function `Open'
                            ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1911: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1909>
                            (tail call): ?
                            [C]: ?
                            [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
                            ...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function `Fire'
                            ...GUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-BlizOptionsGroup.lua:20: in function <...GUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-BlizOptionsGroup.lua:19>
                            [C]: in function `Show'
                            Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:28: in function `InterfaceOptionsList_DisplayPanel'
                            Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:46: in function `InterfaceOptionsListButton_OnClick'
                            [string "*:OnClick"]:2: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

Locals: <none>

Comment

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:157 0: Usage: GetClassInfo(Index)
                              Time: 09/16/16 12:29:46
                              Count: 1
                              Stack: [C]: in function `GetClassInfo'
                              Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:157 0: in function `member'
                              ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:249: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:197>
                              ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1185: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1055>
                              ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1603: in function `FeedGroup'
                              ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1883: in function `Open'
                              ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1911: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1909>
                              [C]: ?
                              [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:5>
                              ...Ons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function `Fire'
                              ...GUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-BlizOptionsGroup.lua:20: in function <...GUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-BlizOptionsGroup.lua:19>
                              [C]: in function `Show'
                              Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:204: in function `InterfaceOptionsFrame_Show'
                              Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:486: in function `InterfaceOptionsFrame_OpenToCategory'
                              Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:302 8: in function `OpenOptions'
                              ...terface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-GearFinder.lua:780: in function <...terface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-GearFinder.lua:780>

Locals: <none>
                              Getting the same error

Comment

Working...
                              X