Talent Advisor Broke with boost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent Advisor Broke with boost?

For some reason when i boosted Talent advisor broke. Its not showing any Talent recommendations now. I'm a beast master Hunter. It might be that my version of WoW broke.
    Last edited by sashadrakovi; July 25, 2016, 01:02 AM.

Try switching to a different spec and then back to beast master.
    After enabling the talent advisor for the first time after the patch on the first character I logged in the advisor windows was empty but switching specs enabled it and on characters I log in afterwards I can now select the target build.

Another workaround may be to reset the guide completely by deleting or renaming the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file in the WoW\WTF folder but that should be the last thing to try as it will reset all guide settings.

Comment

I would love to but my WoW seriously broke. >.> Currently reinstalling it and I still had a few problems. such as my B.net launcher saying something went wrong with a file and to visit the link. this happened after I had reset my computer due to a suggestion from the link. but with a bit of persistance My game is currently downloading with... as of yet since i persisted... no problems...

Edit: Whelp. i followed the advice and even technically reset it and its still not working. >.> and by Technically reset it i mean i ended up deleting my WoW folder when i was unable to uninstall it regularly. and that ended up deleting all my addons and Zygor settings.
      Last edited by sashadrakovi; July 25, 2016, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Apologies for the Double post but Ever since the boost the Talent advisor hasn't been working for any of my characters for some reason...

Comment

Originally posted by sashadrakovi View Post
          Apologies for the Double post but Ever since the boost the Talent advisor hasn't been working for any of my characters for some reason...
          Did you try to switch specs? As I wrote in my previous post when I tried the talent advisor for the first time after the patch the panel was pretty empy (no box to select a build) but after switching specs it recognized the change and from that point worked on other characters too.

Comment

Yes i switched specs, i switched chars, i technically didn't do the deleting of the file because my install was technically a fresh install anyways... I'm gonna try switching specs again next time I'm on but I dunno if it will do anything. Also i tried turning it on and off.

Comment

Apologies again for the Double post. it appears another addon was conflicting with the Talent Advisor. LUI seems to have... conflicts with Zygor Talent Advisor as When LUI core is active the Tab for Zygor Talent Advisor doesn't work. everything else does work however and while My other Addons were Disabled I took all the suggested talents for all my Specs. Its pretty cool that you no longer need tome of clear mind to change talents AND can triple spec technically. I could switch between talents and specs freely.
              Last edited by sashadrakovi; July 27, 2016, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Thanks for checking it out.
                Those UI replacements can always cause issues when other addons try to modify parts of the UI.
                In the past there were for example issues with the guide and map replacements like SexyMap.

Comment

Working...
                X