Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It shows me as a IPv4.

Comment

Try downloading a fresh copy of the client installer and try again.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

so it actually let me download but when I put my username and password (both correct) says failed to connect

Comment

Originally posted by michaelphelps View Post
          so it actually let me download but when I put my username and password (both correct) says failed to connect
          Intended behavior! We patched the installer and used you as a test dummy to see if that fix worked. Client fix incoming

Comment

lol ok I can dig it. #officialzygortestdummy.

Comment

not to sound mean was just wondering if a possible eta for the fix?

Comment

not to sound mean was just wondering if a possible eta for the fix?
                I've already deployed it, so it's just rolling out gradually over the next few hours. It should be available for you in about 1.5 hours if I had to guess. Unfortunately I'm not able to force it to rollout faster

Comment

so quick question is it suppose to have gone back to the original problem?

Comment

so quick question is it suppose to have gone back to the original problem?
                    Nope, once the client update rolls out for you, you should be all set.

There's only one other component of the client that I didn't touch, that being the launcher, that might cause a similar issue, but you can see if that would happen right now. If you use the shortcut that the installer put on your desktop (if you told it to), can you get to the login window? (The window that told you Failed to Connect) If so, the launcher won't cause you any issues. If not, then I'll have to update that was well, which would be an instant rollout.

Comment

I tried to do it again and it still saying error cant connect. so yeah

Comment

I tried to do it again and it still saying error cant connect. so yeah
                        You should receive the update in ~15 minutes. Keep us posted if the update fixes your issue. I'll be checking back periodically to keep tabs.

Comment

really appreciate it. sorry about the issues

Comment

yeah sorry to be the bearer of bad new but still wont install

Comment

yeah sorry to be the bearer of bad new but still wont install
                              Did you get the client update? You would have seen a download when you ran your desktop shortcut.

Comment

the client wouldn't actually allow me to open anymore. so tried downloading again and its doing the client installer error again.

Comment

Working...
                                X