Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked for the guides, they are not avaliable in ZygorGuidesClient ....

Comment

My server already has a queue... no chance of me logging off again. Disappointed...

Comment

Rather than spending time on videos telling us how great and complete the guides will be for launch you should have used the community to beta test... it was clearly short-sighted. We're clearly going to have guides that are incomplete if you are working away until Legion launch time. The lack of professionalism in not making people aware that you were going to fail to meet your deadline just tops it all off.

Comment

Originally posted by maku View Post
          The site now says:

5:00 PM EST is exactly the time Legion launches in Europe. Noone is going to restart the game to load the addon as this will result in a huge queue wait. Can we please get it released sooner?
          5:00 PM EST is 10:00 PM in Europe. Still relax.

Comment

Originally posted by wagner367 View Post
            you know what the draenor eu queue will be by 10pm?

Comment

Originally posted by aenigmaza View Post
              you know what the draenor eu queue will be by 10pm?
              It's at 600 atm Luckily if you DC and relog quickly you're given priority in the queue.

Comment

Originally posted by wagner367 View Post
                Relax yourself, we are expeting to be able to update our guide after the countdown, and we get nothing, untill 2 hours late.
                Ofc. you get som flag in here, when all you see is how awesom the giude is, and getting spamed with mails, but a small notice here, or on Twitter or on their FB would go along way...

Comment

It's at 600 atm Luckily if you DC and relog quickly you're given priority in the queue.
                  lol im not chancing logging out again, im staying now

Comment

We know it is inconvenient but we hit a snag with trying to release the guides. It was unforeseen and definitely not planned. We are working as quickly as we can to work around this to be able to get the guides released.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I feel sorry for our EU cousins. This is the one time its an advantage being in the US, with the actual release after the EU. The complete opposite to normal patches. Normal patch content i have always completed before Zygor updates. Think i will cancel after my Sub is up.

Comment

so sad, time to cancel before 24:00

Comment

Sucks, iam sry

Comment

Take it easy. There are still three hours before Legion releases. No reason to cancel subscription or anything. I'm sure Zygor are working their tail of to provide you with the guide. They promised the guide in two hours so you have plenty of time to test it out. Feel free to bitch after that... Until then, keep cool...

Comment

Itīs not nesessary when the guide comes out. It happens each new expansion. Server laggs , no one is avaible to play.
                              Donīt play on Patchday.

Comment

1489 at the moment... guides or online for launch... first world problems

Comment

Working...
                                X