Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to play il suscribe for a guide BEFORE 24:00 its easy. Dont be fool il pay for a service thats all.

Comment

Still no idea when the guide is availeble? i have only the legion intro. And that one is still bugged bec blizz did not fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
        We know it is inconvenient but we hit a snag with trying to release the guides. It was unforeseen and definitely not planned. We are working as quickly as we can to work around this to be able to get the guides released.
        I'm expecting that you will somehow refund that to the EU customers that planned on powerleveling with your guides and are unable to do so without losing their position in the queue

Comment

Originally posted by maku View Post
          I'm expecting that you will somehow refund that to the EU customers that planned on powerleveling with your guides and are unable to do so without losing their position in the queue
          Yep, agree with that

Comment

there an american based company ofc there not gonna care about EU launch time, maybe if the spent less time with all this PR hype over legion and actually tested there guides so they could be released to people on time, wont be renewing after my current month, only time i will subscribe is for the next expansions after

Comment

Pretty sure they do what they can to hold their promised deadline.

Unhappy customers never stay long...

Comment

I would also like some information on if we're going to get the actual guide before midnight in Europe.

An answer would be more than plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                  The guides will be downloadable on August 29th, the day before the game launches.
                  What time, cause it is 341PM EST 8-29-2016 and there is no update yet

Comment

The guide will be released according to the front page at 5:00pm EST

Comment

No! The game launch at 6pm EST

Comment

I started this thread to avoid exactly this. Before Wod the guide didn't release untill 15 minutes prior to launch. I really don't understand this from the developer PoV. Why even risk launching the guides only 4 hours before release. Just do it 24 hours and avoid all this trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by wagner367 View Post
                          5:00 PM EST is 10:00 PM in Europe. Still relax.
                          5 PM EST is 11 in EU. Legion launch at 6 pm EST

Comment

5:Pm EST is 12 in EU

So we expect the guideafter release?

CMON

Comment

5pm EST is GMT-5. This means that 5pm EST is the same as 10pm GMT (UK time).
                              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Cant relogg anyway now, its a shame

Comment

Working...
                                X