Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

american company = dnt care about EU customers, fucking it up for EU launch where as it will be working perfectly for US launch. changed the time to 6PM EST which is after EU launch, thanks for nothing, gonna be running around lost for the first 3 hours

Comment

Originally posted by aniuk View Post
      They simply SUCK big time and always piss on their customers.
      Don't complain if you aren't even paying.
      Last edited by Zygor; August 30, 2016, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonx83 View Post
        american company = dnt care about EU customers, fucking it up for EU launch where as it will be working perfectly for US launch. changed the time to 6PM EST which is after EU launch, thanks for nothing, gonna be running around lost for the first 3 hours
        No it coincides with European server launch.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonx83 View Post
          True. Also, if you are on a high-pop server you are pretty much locked in. If you log-out now, say good bye to playing tonight. Zygor missed up WoD guides launch and were given a second chance which they messed up again.

Comment

All that hate and still i see most of you are Elite members, and are paying members, just dont pay and level without zygor, but sitting here complaining about the guide doesn't help at all.

I have no problem with the time dragging out, its a big project at sometimes everything just don't fit right away.

Comment

Originally posted by l33dhax View Post
              All that hate and still i see most of you are Elite members, and are paying members, just dont pay and level without zygor, but sitting here complaining about the guide doesn't help at all.

I have no problem with the time dragging out, its a big project at sometimes everything just don't fit right away.
              Problem is they PROMISED it should be out and ready BEFORE launch.

THATS why people are "pis-sed"

Comment

paying for something means we have a right to complain, so people who want to level either do it without zygor cos of login ques, or with zygor and waiting a long time to logi njsut to update the guide

Comment

All that hate and still i see most of you are Elite members, and are paying members, ..
                  Indeed we pay for a leveling guide that isn't ready when we need it....

This will be my last month for sure..

Comment

Originally posted by rundo View Post
                    Indeed we pay for a leveling guide that isn't ready when we need it....

This will be my last month for sure..
                    I requested cancellation already.

Comment

I understand you want the guide to be on time, sure i do, but then again they still got time to make it in time

Comment

Easy way to make all happy is to give all eu-player a free month.

but that we all know will never happen

Comment

I understand you want the guide to be on time, sure i do, but then again they still got time to make it in time
                          If u can't risk logging out ...you will maybe lose your spot ingame .. an update now is maybe even worse than not getting it at all

Comment

Not really. In one hour we can start legion. The queue now is in several hours for the most populated servers. Doesn't compute.

Comment

... yes 1000 in queues and no Zygor update, bad, very bad

Comment

This is a shame. u cant defend this. We pay and this is a fucking fail.

Comment

Working...
                                X