Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    trial user

Gear Finder lua errors

When I open the Gear Finder Tab it starts searching and after a few seconds comes up with nothing but a bunch of lua errors.

Code:
    2473x ...nterface\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ItemScore.lua:370: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'statvalue' (a string value)
    ...nterface\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-ItemScore.lua:370: in function 'GetItemScore'
    ...terface\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-GearFinder.lua:82: in function 'GetGearFinderItemScore'
    ...terface\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-GearFinder.lua:158: in function 'GetBestItemsForSlot'
    ...terface\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-GearFinder.lua:251: in function 'CleanResultsCache'
    ...terface\ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-GearFinder.lua:1207: in function 'FrameOnUpdate'
    ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Events.lua:92: in function 'OnUpdate'
    ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Events.lua:152: in function <ZygorGuidesViewer\Item-Events.lua:152>

Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. Exit WoW
    2. Go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
    3. Go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. Run the installer client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. Go back in game and see if that fixed it
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

trial user
    Awesome, that did the trick. Thanks.

This didn't work for me. Where do I find the lua errors at?

I'm getting this in the logs;

[email protected] 08:49:[email protected]@-http://content.zygorguides.com/client_ads?user=arangarx&pass=<passremoved>&source =APMUpdate
    [email protected] 08:49:[email protected]@-Getting response code
    [email protected] 08:49:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.

I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, repairing. I don't know why it's saying zygorguidesviewer is not installed.
    Last edited by arangarx; September 12th, 2016 at 10:00 PM.

What exactly is the message you you see that tells you that you have an error if you do not see an LUA error window open up?

"ERROR initializing Gear Guides, check the Lua errors and report them, please."

When you tried the above steps were you able to find the 2 Zygor files in the SavedVariables folder? If not please look again. Have you tried testing with all other addons disabled?

I'm pretty sure I found every file they said to find, I looked for stuff that started with Zygor. I believe in saved variables the second file was a backup file.

I just tried with every other addon disabled and get the same error. I just logged in at 6:05 to test it and when I went to the logs I see this:

Code:
    [email protected] 05:13:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:14:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:15:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:16:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:17:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:18:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:19:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:20:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:21:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:22:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:23:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:24:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:25:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:26:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:27:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:28:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:29:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:30:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:31:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:32:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:33:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:34:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:35:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:36:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:37:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:38:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:39:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:40:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:41:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:42:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:43:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:44:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:45:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:46:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:47:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:48:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:49:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:50:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:51:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:52:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:53:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:54:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:55:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:56:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:57:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:58:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 05:59:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 06:00:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 06:01:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 06:02:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 06:03:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 06:04:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 06:05:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 06:06:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 06:07:[email protected]@-[L] ZygorGuidesViewer is not installed. Installing the guides will give us a licence.
    [email protected] 06:07:[email protected]@-Game was just closed: World of Warcraft
    [email protected] 06:07:[email protected]@-Handling 0 onClose events
    Last edited by arangarx; September 13th, 2016 at 07:50 PM.

I'm going to try one more uninstall and full clean out of zygor and try loading with all addons off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast