No announcement yet.

legion profession quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not let the community test beta builds so that we can help with the QA. Win-win.

Comment

Originally posted by jimsartor View Post
      Why not let the community test beta builds so that we can help with the QA. Win-win.
      I like your attitude!

Comment

Originally posted by jimsartor View Post
        Because you'll have the usual negativity from people about releasing buggy guides. It's a no win situation for Zygor at the moment. I want those guides now, but I also understand they need to do testing. Though I am surprised that no profession guides have been released yet afaik. Surely they don't all need to be finished to release them. But then I don't know the way Zygor go about making the guides, so there may be a logical reason. The sooner the guides are released, the sooner people will be happy.

Comment

I guess I will have to do what I have been doing is looking at my map and trying to find where the jewelcrafting items are for the quests I have.

Comment

Originally posted by xerty View Post
            Because you'll have the usual negativity from people about releasing buggy guides. It's a no win situation for Zygor at the moment. I want those guides now, but I also understand they need to do testing. Though I am surprised that no profession guides have been released yet afaik. Surely they don't all need to be finished to release them. But then I don't know the way Zygor go about making the guides, so there may be a logical reason. The sooner the guides are released, the sooner people will be happy.
            As much as I hate waiting for the guides I know once they are out they will be of the same high standard as they always have been, albeit with the usual bumps in the road that comes with everything in life.

In the mean time I have been referring to WoWHead for professions and tabbing back and forth is a pain but so far the guides provided by players have been pretty spot on.

Comment

Maybe we should be discounted next month because we're receiving half the benefits of elite as it stands...

Comment

Half? Not even close. i really should have waited to to get the elite thing until after launch. then i would have know the lack of guides that were released. the only one that i use that was released was leveling. Professions and achievements were not. it is now 2 weeks into release and there is only leveling. and from everything i have seen a useless gold guide.

Comment

Originally posted by beetlebomb View Post
                  Maybe we should be discounted next month because we're receiving half the benefits of elite as it stands...
                  Just to clear up a misconception, the Zygor Elite service grants access to all the guides we currently have, and then guide updates for expansions as they become available. So you're receiving exactly what is advertised: access to all the guide content across types we currently have, which is Vanilla to Draenor, and your account is flagged to receive the Legion updates as they become available, half of which was released at the games launch. We never stated that all guides would be updated for Legion on Day One, in fact, quite the opposite, we made it clear in our launch videos (http://zygorguides.com/launch/?subac...&id=1472381315) that some content would not be available until post-launch.

Originally posted by billyb3 View Post
                  Half? Not even close. i really should have waited to to get the elite thing until after launch. then i would have know the lack of guides that were released. the only one that i use that was released was leveling. Professions and achievements were not. it is now 2 weeks into release and there is only leveling. and from everything i have seen a useless gold guide.
                  It is indeed about half:

Leveling and Loremaster - Updated for Legion.
                  Dungeons and Gear - Updated for Legion with the exception of raids which aren't even accessible till next Tuesday.
                  Dailies and Reputations - Updated for Legion in the form of World Quests guide. Reputations earned naturally through the Leveling guides.
                  Gold and Professions - Being worked on now. Could not be reliably written in beta like the other guides.
                  Pets and Mounts - Will be worked on after Gold and Professions.
                  Titles and Achievements - Class Hall title earned naturally through Leveling guides. Quest and Exploration achievements included, rest will be added after Pets and Mounts.
                  Last edited by Zygor Admin; September 14, 2016, 11:48 AM.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I want to throw some positivity into this thread and say that I appreciate what you are doing and I know you don't make a ton of money doing this. Im sure it isnt your day job and I appreciate everything you guys do. Keep up the good work and, while I have to actually "play the game" For my first toon, this expansion will be here for a couple of years and your guides will make alts leveling a breeze.

Comment

When are the profession guides being released?
                      I do LW and am nearly at level 800 without the guide, but it would be a lot easier if the guide was released.

Comment

We are working to get the Profession guides released as soon as we can.
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by legacyborn View Post
                          I want to throw some positivity into this thread and say that I appreciate what you are doing and I know you don't make a ton of money doing this. Im sure it isnt your day job and I appreciate everything you guys do. Keep up the good work and, while I have to actually "play the game" For my first toon, this expansion will be here for a couple of years and your guides will make alts leveling a breeze.
                          I could not have said it better. Thank you Zygor!

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
                            We never stated that all guides would be updated for Legion on Day One, in fact, quite the opposite, we made it clear in our launch videos (http://zygorguides.com/launch/?subac...&id=1472381315) that some content would not be available until post-launch.
                            I also believe it would be appropriate to maybe gray out those guides which are not yet available on your guide purchase page. I am content to wait on a guide if I know in advance. I find it slightly unethical to sell items not yet available and point to video saying "we're warning you...." One does not make the decision or action of purchasing a guide while on a video screen. I personally have never viewed the video. A simpler method might be to mark the guides as not yet available and for "pre-purchase" only.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                              We are working to get the Profession guides released as soon as we can.
                              Thanks for taking the time to do this. I have been looking for these guides for Alch. appreciate your work. Love the leveling guide and world guide. Helped me for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X