Tonight - Need a restart or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight - Need a restart or not?

In about 7 hours legion unlocks. I am sitting in new new dalaran, ready to accept the first quest.

When will the guide switch over to leveling 100-110?

Will I need to restart wow for it to work?

I simply cannot restart, as I would have to queue probably. Hence my question...

EDIT: Ok sorry, found the countdown timer. Will download the guides and restart in 3 hours.

Delete the thread.
    Last edited by aenigmaza; August 29, 2016, 09:26 AM.

Set your expectations low with launch since history shows that server lag and logging are huge. I'm going to park my toon in ogrimar rite in front of the portal. The reasons being are:

1) you might be phased into the last quest and will have to fly out of dalaran and then back in to see next phase
    2) everyone is parking thier toons in dalaran so good luck with load times.

I'm hoping with sitting at Ogrimar, once I click on portal, ill instance in correctly and not worry about phasing issue.

Also remember to log on all your alts you plan on leveling first so you can begin thier rest timers. Nothing feels worse then logging into an alt with a purple experience bar!

Comment

Originally posted by ccruzny View Post
      Set your expectations low with launch since history shows that server lag and logging are huge. I'm going to park my toon in ogrimar rite in front of the portal. The reasons being are:

1) you might be phased into the last quest and will have to fly out of dalaran and then back in to see next phase
      2) everyone is parking thier toons in dalaran so good luck with load times.

I'm hoping with sitting at Ogrimar, once I click on portal, ill instance in correctly and not worry about phasing issue.

Also remember to log on all your alts you plan on leveling first so you can begin thier rest timers. Nothing feels worse then logging into an alt with a purple experience bar!
      Be careful if you on a pvp server, the landing zone is pvp area from the portal. People gank there. So my advice would be take the portal and fly just outside dalaran. That way, you phase in. But hey, no sure way to know what is going to work this time... cant really be worse than wod launch

Comment

Working...
      X