• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

legion intro and artifacts

Step 177:

Talk to Khafagrs Upgraded Servant.
    ! Accept ......

No one to talk to here so how do I continue? Is this where it ends until they release legions?

Yes, you will have to wait for Legion to go live before the servant will appear beside you.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      Yes, you will have to wait for Legion to go live before the servant will appear beside you.
      Ok thats what i figured, thank you for the quick reply

Comment

Small glitch with this particular step 177.
        The quest "In the Blink of an Eye" I got has a different quest ID as in the guide so it does not detect it.
        Wowhead shows two with that name.
        I got the quest with the ID 44184 on an Alliance character:
        http://www.wowhead.com/quest=44184/i...link-of-an-eye

Comment

Really? I got the quest the Calling of the Legion but all the quests after that are greyed out. I thought maybe my guide needed to be repaired because I was able to do these quests on my DH.

Comment

Originally posted by beasleyr View Post
            Step 177:

Talk to Khafagrs Upgraded Servant.
            ! Accept ......

No one to talk to here so how do I continue? Is this where it ends until they release legions?
            is everyone waiting @ the center of dal for the xpac being retarded? or can you just skip the, talk to kadgars bro part and head there. /would doing so bug this addon? New zygor user

Comment

Originally posted by tehnecro View Post
              is everyone waiting @ the center of dal for the xpac being retarded? or can you just skip the, talk to kadgars bro part and head there. /would doing so bug this addon? New zygor user

No, a quest will unlock at that location to take you to Legion when the servers switch over at 3am EST.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by brielia View Post
                Really? I got the quest the Calling of the Legion but all the quests after that are greyed out. I thought maybe my guide needed to be repaired because I was able to do these quests on my DH.
                You mean the quest "Calling of the Council"?
                That is part of the quest chain leading to the Legion content.
                I checked the guide files and noticed that the "Legion (100-110)\Legion Intro & Artifacts" guide differs a bit from the Legion Intro guide used in the past weeks, the whole Ulduar and Karazhan part is missing. After coming back from the Broken Shore scenario and meeting with the Ilidari the guide directly continues with the quest "In the Blink of an Eye".

I don't know if the Ulduar part was taken out of the game, I'd have to check with a character that has not done all these quests.
                But normally if these quests have been taken out of the game the council quest should not be in you quest log if you accepted it before the Legion release.

Comment

I checked the Legion intro quest line and this council stuff along with the Ulduar part has been removed.
                  So after the Broken shore and the few quests in SW the next quest is the the teleportation of Dalaran.

And this time I got the "In the Blink of an Eye" quest the guide uses (ID 44663).
                  So apparently the quest with the ID 44184 is for characters that did the extended prequests before the Legion launch.

Comment

Originally posted by tehnecro View Post
                    Don't wait in Dalaran hearth out. There is no where to rest there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                      You mean the quest "Calling of the Council"?
                      That is part of the quest chain leading to the Legion content.
                      I checked the guide files and noticed that the "Legion (100-110)\Legion Intro & Artifacts" guide differs a bit from the Legion Intro guide used in the past weeks, the whole Ulduar and Karazhan part is missing. After coming back from the Broken Shore scenario and meeting with the Ilidari the guide directly continues with the quest "In the Blink of an Eye".

I don't know if the Ulduar part was taken out of the game, I'd have to check with a character that has not done all these quests.
                      But normally if these quests have been taken out of the game the council quest should not be in you quest log if you accepted it before the Legion release.
                      Yes sorry Calling of the Council. Khadgar's servant was there and I could accept it then ported to Dalaran but couldn't do anything else.

Comment

This happened to me too. I accept the quest, but Zygor doesn't register that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by brielia View Post
                          Yes sorry Calling of the Council. Khadgar's servant was there and I could accept it then ported to Dalaran but couldn't do anything else.
                          Did you accept the quest right before Legion launch at midnight? Blizzard probably switched the quest chain at midnight and something like that can mess up the quest chain.

Check the outside of the Violet Citadel in Dalaran (not the Northrend one, the one you have the portal in SW castle), Khadgar should be standing right of the entrance.
                          If he's not there I suggest you abandon the quest and go back to Stormwind (there's a portal in Dalaran, if you go south of the Violet Citadel it's the second entrance on your right and then left around the corner) to see what quest you get there.

Comment

Originally posted by shelaghg View Post
                            This happened to me too. I accept the quest, but Zygor doesn't register that at all.
                            There are two "In the Blink of an Eye" quests depending on whether you did the prequests before Legion launch or after. The guide only uses the one you get if you do the quest chain now after Legion launch. Just click the next step button, follow the instructions to use the portal to dalaran and continue with the guide.

Comment

Thanks Cartman for all you do ! I got the In the Blink of an Eye quest on my main and the guide is helping me !

Comment

Working...
                              X