Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    You mean the quest "Calling of the Council"?
    That is part of the quest chain leading to the Legion content.
    I checked the guide files and noticed that the "Legion (100-110)\Legion Intro & Artifacts" guide differs a bit from the Legion Intro guide used in the past weeks, the whole Ulduar and Karazhan part is missing. After coming back from the Broken Shore scenario and meeting with the Ilidari the guide directly continues with the quest "In the Blink of an Eye".

I don't know if the Ulduar part was taken out of the game, I'd have to check with a character that has not done all these quests.
    But normally if these quests have been taken out of the game the council quest should not be in you quest log if you accepted it before the Legion release.
    Yes sorry Calling of the Council. Khadgar's servant was there and I could accept it then ported to Dalaran but couldn't do anything else.

This happened to me too. I accept the quest, but Zygor doesn't register that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by brielia View Post
    Yes sorry Calling of the Council. Khadgar's servant was there and I could accept it then ported to Dalaran but couldn't do anything else.
    Did you accept the quest right before Legion launch at midnight? Blizzard probably switched the quest chain at midnight and something like that can mess up the quest chain.

Check the outside of the Violet Citadel in Dalaran (not the Northrend one, the one you have the portal in SW castle), Khadgar should be standing right of the entrance.
    If he's not there I suggest you abandon the quest and go back to Stormwind (there's a portal in Dalaran, if you go south of the Violet Citadel it's the second entrance on your right and then left around the corner) to see what quest you get there.

Quote Originally Posted by shelaghg View Post
    This happened to me too. I accept the quest, but Zygor doesn't register that at all.
    There are two "In the Blink of an Eye" quests depending on whether you did the prequests before Legion launch or after. The guide only uses the one you get if you do the quest chain now after Legion launch. Just click the next step button, follow the instructions to use the portal to dalaran and continue with the guide.

Thanks Cartman for all you do ! I got the In the Blink of an Eye quest on my main and the guide is helping me !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12