Guide is broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide is broken

paying $8 a month for aguide that is broken during leveling making you got to places that is wrong, and also we have the following

1. old outdated profession guides
    2. outdated farming guides
    3. outddated gold guide

so yo usaid was prepared for legion launch well your guide is like the challenger spacecraft disaster it just crashed and burned. we are giving you money and you update the guide and we dnt see anything,

no wonder people torrent your guide why should people give you money when you sell them a broken guide, games been out a week im sure you have figured the farming paths for nodes and herbs cos thats what i want, i dnt want silent crappy updates that dnt do anything to the in game guide!

not happy at all with zygor atm gonna cancel my elite until you fix this cos why should i give u my fucking money!

All of the updates we have been sending out over the past week have been fixing many different aspects of the guides. The changelog was not broken over the weekend so most likely something with the changelog update from one of yesterday's updates broke it. We will have that fixed as quickly as we can.

We have said many times in many threads and even in a video, we were not able to get all of the guides created for Legion during the beta test. We are working to get all of the missing guides created as fast as we can.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

The leveling guides are pretty solid, make sure you update or repair if your version is corrupt. You can't expect them to have all of the content for legion available on launch, they would need far more people than what they have to make that possible, there's literally thousands of fixes and additions for them to make.

The leveling and artifact guide alone is hundreds of man hours spent researching and playing the game, all to make your life easier. This is one of the largest expansions Blizzard has released, it would be literally impossible for them to have everything ready ahead of time just based on the way Blizz does things. I urge you to stick it out because you will NOT find any better addon guides, I assure you. I would hope $8 is a drop in the bucket for you, if not maybe you should rethink your wallet's priorities.

Comment

Working...
      X