A bit of an oversell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit of an oversell

Folks am I missing something please? I am a long time Zygor guide user. I have always bought all guides and both factions. To my surprise when I finally took the plunge to be an "elite Zygor member" where I should have all guides for Legion, the only one that seems operational is the levelling guide......and the forums have no eta for the missing guides. Strange to pay a subscription when content is missing one week after launch.

Comments anyone please?
    Last edited by conradflitz; September 6, 2016, 06:10 PM.

The leveling guides are there, along with all of the dungeon guides, as well as many world quests in the dailies guide and some achievements in the achievements guide. We are working on the rest of the content now.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I am in the same situation. I have long used Zygor and have recommended them to other players. I realize the folks at Zygor are working on creating the great guides that I'm used to but making the switch to "elite" is underwhelming at this point. The leveling and dungeon guides are great but I sure do miss all my other guides!

Comment

To be clear (just in case you're not aware of all the content that is available right now) the following has been updated:

Leveling and Loremaster (with additional Artifacts and Class Hall questlines for every class/spec)
        Dungeons and Gear
        Dailies and Reputations (World Quests, Reputations covered in the Leveling guides)
        Quest and Exploration Achievements

What remains:
        Professions Guides for getting to level 800
        Gold Guide update for Legion items
        Additional Legion Achievements
        Legions Pets/Mounts
        Legion Points of Interest

The remainder will be added in the coming weeks.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I love your guides zygor esp the gold guide hope you keep it around! you have mail,talent,equipment all built in to the guide its awesome keep up the great work.

Comment

I've been using zygor since wrath and I've loved it. However, I feel the same as the others about the progress of the guides at this point. I am using version 6.0.14646, which the updater says is the current version, and I can not find loremaster or the quest and exploration achievements. I would really like access to those guides as well as the professions guide, which I know is not complete yet, can you tell me if I am using the current version or if my updater is broken.

Comment

You do not see a Loremaster section because you just need to use the Leveling guides for each of the Legion zones and you will complete the Loremaster achievement for Legion. Explorer will be added when we finish the Achievement guides.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I tend to not like to complain much, but I have to agree now. I specifically came to the forums looking for something like this. I always felt like you guys worked as quickly as possible to get the guides out there and working, otherwise you had nothing to sell. Now you have all of us who have bought guides in the past. Most of us have done out leveling now. I know that I've gotten 4 characters to 110 using the guides, so thanks for that, but now that I am done there is little else. Yes, there are the world quest guides, but there are also add ons that do those for free and are already complete, unlike the Zygor world quest guides. Sometimes they work for me, sometimes they don't. We're now a month and a half into the expansion and profession guides aren't done. Gold guides aren't done. There are no other guides for the other achievements like "Treasures of Azsuna", "Treasures of Valshara" etc. Nor are the achievement guides for the Adventurer series in. We literally have leveling, a couple of professions and dungeons.....

The worst part of this is, that as a loyal customer, I am doing my part by paying you every month for the use of your guides. I cannot discontinue service until you guys actually get all of these guides done either, or I will end up having to pay more. That part of it seems really unfair. I pay you for using a full set of guides, and you hand in return a product that isn't even half finished. At this point I'd almost rather lose use of the guides for good than to pay for them. Especially with there being free options out there that are more fleshed out than this. My loyalty is beginning to wear really thin.

Comment

Working...
                X