OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blasted Lands guide loads up Horde Guides for Alliance player.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blasted Lands guide loads up Horde Guides for Alliance player.

as the title says. it loads up the horde guide for me as an alliance player in the blasted lands. says i got quests in the keep up north and so on. yet there is no quest givers there. seems like all the quests are on the shoreline be the little camp.

its not many quests there for loremaster, only 35.

but its sad to see such flaws in a product i am paying for.

Make sure you are not phased to the wrong version of Blasted Lands. Check with the female NPC at the Swamp of Sorrows zone line to change to the other phased version of the zone.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by aremann View Post
      as the title says. it loads up the horde guide for me as an alliance player in the blasted lands. says i got quests in the keep up north and so on. yet there is no quest givers there. seems like all the quests are on the shoreline be the little camp.

its not many quests there for loremaster, only 35.

but its sad to see such flaws in a product i am paying for.
      What's an alliance player? It's sad to see people get exemplary customer service, yet still complain. I wonder if these people can live up to the standards they require from others.

Comment

sorry for the late reply, yeah thanks. found the girl. nothing on the map about it and no marker over her head (not to mention far away from the quest area).

for newer users this really should be mentioned in the guide itself somewhere.
        thanks again for your help admin! <3

Comment

Working...
        X