i might come back to elite member again this month one more question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i might come back to elite member again this month one more question

hi im thinking of going back to wow again one question does the guide have a gold making guide for garrison i dont wanna make gold via the auction house ive seen on youtube there are plenty ways of making big gold via the garrison when you have all 11 charachters and do it evry day you can make alot of gold via the garrison aswel

Originally posted by macgyver33 View Post
    hi im thinking of going back to wow again one question does the guide have a gold making guide for garrison i dont wanna make gold via the auction house ive seen on youtube there are plenty ways of making big gold via the garrison when you have all 11 charachters and do it evry day you can make alot of gold via the garrison aswel

Garrison?? that's so WOD ..you can make tons more in Legion mate

Comment

The gold missions in the Draenor garrison are nearly all gone. I see only one for 100 gold per week.
      And the Salvage Yard also does not generate the gold it did before the Legion prepatch.

With the Legion order hall you get gold missions again. But you can't do as many as you could in the garrison because you only have 5 followers.
      And to get to the point where you see missions for a few hundred gold you need to play through most of the Legion content.

Comment

To add to this, no there are not any guides specifically centered around trying to make gold with your garrison or class order hall. Our gold guide is only dealing with the AH.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X