Wq section of the guide not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wq section of the guide not working

I am trying to do my world quests, I have the world quest section of the guides open and when I clock on a quest, nothing happens with the guide. It doesnt matter which quest I pick. I did a reinstall and it didnt fix anything. Disabling all other addons doesnt fix it either.
    Last edited by roblinz_10; November 10, 2016, 08:47 PM.

Having the same issue also.

Comment

Yes, this is a new bug as of TODAY'S update (I can verify that it was working fine yesterday and not working today.) Anyway, is there a way to get older versions of the guide and/or to revert back? Right now the WQ portion is pretty much worthless broken.

(Also, I should point out that, on my characters, I had the WQ guide open yesterday ...but when I logged in today I had to choose it again as it showed my loaded guide as the 'legion intro' guide. *ALSO*, there wasn't a category in the "Recent" tab for daily quests even though I use it almost constantly.)

Anyway, I would highly suggest that you test the world quests portion of the guides before releasing a new version as it's a pretty big part of the game right now....

Comment

not working, please fix

Comment

I am having the same issues.

Comment

We are looking into this and will get it fixed as soon as we can.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Having the same issue also. Was working fine this morning until I updated.

Comment

Having the same issue as well. Click on a WQ and the guide does not respond.

Comment

Same issue here. Very frustrating.

Comment

Guess it's pointless for me to add my "me, too" to the thread, but there it is.

Comment

We sent out an update that should fix this. Please update your guides.
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I can confirm that I've just been on and checked it and it all seems to be working fine - thanks for the hard work

Comment

what would be really cool is to be able to grind them all world quests, without having to accept each one every time.

like press start -> do 20 or 25 or 30 quests in the fastest way possible. and perhaps filter out pet battles :P

Comment

Originally posted by mythos View Post
                            what would be really cool is to be able to grind them all world quests, without having to accept each one every time.

like press start -> do 20 or 25 or 30 quests in the fastest way possible. and perhaps filter out pet battles :P
                            Probably everyone has different opinions about which world quests are best for him. For example some new world quests introduced with 7.1 are pretty bad due to low respawn rates of the needed mobs, thanks to Blizzard...

If you want to have a good overview of the vailable world quests I suggest using the world quest tracker addon. Only make sure to disable the addon's own tracker so that selected world quests get tracked by the Blizzard tracker because only then the Zygor addon can catch them and load the guide.
                            World quest tracker has very good filtering options by quest and reward type and how long quests are available.

Comment

Working...
                            X