Subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscription

I had a in-game notice saying that my (2 times really)Subscription had run out, Just came here and it said it was active until 28/12/2016. this seems strange, can you please find out what has happened. Tyvm...

If you see that message in game but you know that your subscription is still good that means your license file needs to be updated. Run the desktop client, click the refresh icon at the top right, then use the wrench icon near the bottom right to do a Scan & Repair and that should get it updated.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      If you see that message in game but you know that your subscription is still good that means your license file needs to be updated. Run the desktop client, click the refresh icon at the top right, then use the wrench icon near the bottom right to do a Scan & Repair and that should get it updated.
      Thank you for the advice, followed every step you gave, I changed my toon and it did the same again, telling me my elite status had run out!!!! anymore advise I could try to do?

Comment

Try using that wrench icon for doing a Reinstall instead of a Scan & Repair and see if that gets it to stop giving the message.

Comment

I uninstalled the whole thing from the launcher in the hidden app folder and also from the addon folder, all seems to be ok at the mo, I will let you know if the problem arises again. On a side note, please make an uninstaller icon for people to see when the need to uninstall it the whole software so they don't need to chase around their machine looking for the icon in the hidden apps folder!!!!, just a thought.....

After all that I now get this error when I right click on the default pointer to adjust the guide settings, this also happens with the beta version of the guide, but I get 2 pages of errors in the beta in stead of 1 error on the official release guide.

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:276 8: attempt to index field 'optionpanels' (a nil value)
          Time: 12/17/16 07:55:54
          Count: 1
          Stack: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:276 8: in function `func'
          ...ace\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\UIDropDownFor k.lua:787: in function `UIDropDownForkButton_OnClick'
          [string "*:OnClick"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = <function> defined @Interface\FrameXML\InterfaceOptionsFrame.lua:428
          (*temporary) = nil
          (*temporary) = "attempt to index field 'optionpanels' (a nil value)"
          ZGV = <table> {
          CraptOnReload = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:5134
          Expansion_Cata = true
          UPDATE_FACTION_Faction = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Faction.lua:26 1
          BETAguides = false
          MagicButton_OnClick = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:5259
          BFR = <table> {
          }
          StandingNamesEng = <table> {
          }
          GetTargetId = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua: 212
          StackSizes = <table> {
          }
          optiontables_ordered = <table> {
          }
          UpdateCartographerExport = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 1115
          Options_SetupBlizConfig = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:32 28
          GetBugReport = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\BugReport.lua: 338
          FakeCompleteQuest = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:4193
          ScheduleTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\GS-SequenceEditor\lib\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:92
          LoadInitialGuide = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:906
          registered_mapspotset_groups = <table> {
          }
          NotificationCenter = <table> {
          }
          db = <table> {
          }
          OpenOptions = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:32 59
          SetEnabledState = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\lib\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:455
          CurrentStep = <table> {
          }
          MIN_STEP_HEIGHT = 12
          OrderedPairsClean = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua: 595
          ProfilerEnable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:4823
          Font = "Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\OpenSans .TTF"
          UTILS = <table> {
          }
          DelayedShowReportDialog = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\BugReport.lua: 788
          DumpMapIDsByName = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Parser.lua:198
          Pointer = <table> {
          }
          UIFrameFade = <table> {
          }
          GetWaypointAddon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 43
          TrackQuest = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1357
          revision = 15119
          WaypointFunctions = <table> {
          }
          MOVE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua: 29
          Frame_OnHide = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:3854
          Disable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\lib\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:345
          softassert = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua: 1510
          F = <table> {
          }
          DIR = "Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer"
          QuestAutoAccept_InGossip = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestAutoAccep t.lua:109
          actionbuttons = <table> {
          }
          FindSuggestedGuides = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1129
          L = <table> {
          }
          ItemLink = <table> {
          }
          Options_SetupConfig = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:31 93
          LocaleSkills = <table> {
          }
          AnimatePopup = true
          Dungeons = <table> {
          }
          CreateTomTomWaypath = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 1141
          Test = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:4909
          MergeTable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Functions.lua: 23
          IsMiniNot

Also tried this on the wife's machine and the same thing happens with the arrow, so I know it's not my machine. Is it possible for you to provide me the link to the zipped manual download to try it with out the client side please???
          Last edited by mrwaggle4; December 17, 2016, 04:30 AM.

Comment

I'm getting the same issue - 100% my sub is still good, have tried repair, tried reinstall, still getting subscription expired error in game

Comment

Originally posted by cakenub View Post
              I'm getting the same issue - 100% my sub is still good, have tried repair, tried reinstall, still getting subscription expired error in game
              Try going into the client settings (gear icon bottom right) and in the Account section sign out and then sign in again. Then go back to the main client window and do a reinstall. Make sure the box to the right side of the WoW entry (middle pane) is orange.

Comment

Working...
              X