Automatic Flights taken even when viewer is not shown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatic Flights taken even when viewer is not shown

I used to be able to close the viewer (pressing "X" in its window) and I would not take flights at flighmasters automatically.
    Sometime in the last few weeks, automatic flights will sometimes be taken even when the viewer is not being shown.
    This makes it very difficult to fly.
    Please correct this or add a key (like Alt) that can be pressed when talking to a flightmaster so flights won't be automatically taken.

I know I can disable/reenable that option or disable the addon, but that is more tedious.

We are checking into this.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I have this problem too. For me the trigger seems to be world quests which disappear from the map temporarily.

For example during a Wardens quest, the white circle on the minimap disappears when the target has just been killed, causing Zygor to treat the objective as completed (even though the quest is not). The guide skips forward, and often (but not always) gets the FP to that quest stuck as a waypoint. This waypoint will persist even if I select some other quest, i.e. the new quest will behave as expected, but once completed the old "stuck" waypoint is retained.

When this happens the waypoint arrow is still missing, and there's no visible notice of the waypoint being stuck until you open a Flight Master window and find yourself taking a flight automatically.

When I have some free time, I'll try to see whether I can replicate this consistently. I'd tried a while back, but wasn't able to do so at the time.

Comment

Working...
      X