Jumpy on screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumpy on screen

I've narrowed down that the jumpy screen I have is zygor's. the pointer is constantly trying to change to the next step early, and it causes the screen to be jumpy over and over again. I've been doing world quests when this happens. I don't even have to be moving, and it happens. I can't really use it as it's causing a lag for me on screen

Also noticed in chat it keeps coming up saying Zygor Guides Viewer: Activated guide: Dalies/Legion/World Quests over and over again. Every time that happens is when it gets jumpy

Comment

I have re-installed, and it's still doing it. I can't use it at all while it's doing this

Comment

I've just been talking with Zygor Support about this as I've got the same problem and it's something to do with an interaction with World Quest Tracker. If I select the quest from the fracker list on the right side of the screen, it jumps about all over the place. Select the quest from the map and it doesn't. No idea what the problem is, but I don't get the issue if I select from the map.

Comment

Yeah, if you're using World Quest Tracker try not selecting (highlighting it) in the tracker list on the right. You can just click the world quest on the map and the guide viewer will see it get added to the tracker list and show the steps.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I will give it a go. I wonder though, because I see that line come up over and over in the chat

Zygor Guides Viewer: Activated guide: Dalies/Legion/World Quests

I will check it tonight

Comment

It does work, also found that if I click on the WQ on the right side of the screen so it lights up, then click again, I still get all the info, but no jumpyness.

Comment

Working...
              X