What is up with Zygors navigation?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is up with Zygors navigation?!

It's getting absolutely ridiculous... to the point I'm going to disable to guide altogether.

If i don't follow EXACTLY the direction its telling me it jumps to the previous navigaton step. For example "follow the path". I can be right next to where I need to be but the arrow will be telling me to follow the path miles in the distance where I started from!

My problem is when I'm doing world quests, it tells me to run half the zone and not take a single FP. Really irritating. I've deleted the saved variables in the wtf for zygor and still have the same issue. even after re-installing zygor too. Suppose it could be a bug they need to fix.

Comment

For ettick, try disabling all other addons to see if that helps with the arrow.

For Gold, I'm thinking the travel system has 'forgotten' what flight paths you know so visit a flight master for Legion and open the flight map so the guide viewer can re-learn the flight points you have unlocked.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Same ...it seems I am always being told to hearth to suramar ( Shal'aran) then take the portal to Falanaar and then mount up and run through to whole regions to get to where ever I was planning on going. On more than one occasion showing me a path to go through Valsharan to get to highmountain On my NON FLYING mount. It still does it, I just ignore it.

It is really something that should have bee repaired by now. I understand that when new patches come out there could be a period of time to have everything worked out (2 weeks to a month?) So there is no reason for mistakes.

If it was Free to use, then ya we take what we get, pay to use, whole different story. I am starting to seriously wonder if this worth 11 bucks a month (I pay in Canadian funds) I mean Blizz is already making questing easier showing exact spots if where to hit. Also there is an app that tells you if there are quests available, so you won't miss any quests in that zone.

Comment

Have you tried opening a Legion flight map with a flight master frogbrew? I have not been able to reproduce this at all and I'm sure if it was a bug we needed to fix in the travel system there would be dozens of people complaining about this, not a few.

Comment

I am getting the hearth to Shal'Aran thing too. The first thing I did was delete the saved variables files (both .lua and .lua.bak) and visit a flight master, and I still get the weird suggestion.

It seems that it only affects places and quests that are:
            1. More than one flight point away from Dalaran
            2. In pre-7.2 zones, meaning Dalaran - any of the three locations on Broken Shore work fine
            3. And I think the player must start in Dalaran when triggering the weirdness by loading a guide like world quests

I will try replication with only Zygor installed, but I do not expect a conflict.
            Last edited by myrroddin; April 3, 2017, 01:27 PM.
            A volunteer Curse Moderator. I write some AddOns too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myrroddin

Comment

I am having the same problem actually. It started when I went back to continue Azsuna today after it working fine last night. No matter what guide I select, it always recommends hearthing to Dalaran or "Destination Unreachable" and the arrow points at the same direction as if all points are at the same location. I tried opening the flight map at a flight master with no results.

Steps I've tried:
              -Uninstalling/Reinstalling Zygor
              -Disabled all other Addons
              -Removed all other Addons
              -Deleting the WTF folder entirely

***Additional Info after more testing***
              After third uninstall/reinstall of the addon itself, all guides seem to be working EXCEPT the Azsuna leveling guide. It recognizes that I have picked up the first couple of quests and correctly switches to the next step but the travel system is completely screwed and states "Destination Unreachable". I am no longer getting the Hearth to Dalaran option. I again tried speaking with the flight master and that did not work. One thing I did notice is that all steps in the guide seem to direct me out into the ocean, not any location in the playable game zone.
              Last edited by wchawkins; April 3, 2017, 01:36 PM. Reason: Adding Info

Comment

Originally posted by wchawkins View Post
                I am having the same problem actually. It started when I went back to continue Azsuna today after it working fine last night. No matter what guide I select, it always recommends hearthing to Dalaran or "Destination Unreachable" and the arrow points at the same direction as if all points are at the same location. I tried opening the flight map at a flight master with no results.

Steps I've tried:
                -Uninstalling/Reinstalling Zygor
                -Disabled all other Addons
                -Removed all other Addons
                -Deleting the WTF folder entirely

***Additional Info after more testing***
                After third uninstall/reinstall of the addon itself, all guides seem to be working EXCEPT the Azsuna leveling guide. It recognizes that I have picked up the first couple of quests and correctly switches to the next step but the travel system is completely screwed and states "Destination Unreachable". I am no longer getting the Hearth to Dalaran option. I again tried speaking with the flight master and that did not work. One thing I did notice is that all steps in the guide seem to direct me out into the ocean, not any location in the playable game zone.
                I have the same thing in Azsuna with levelling. Doesn't do a thing and its says: destination unreachable"

Comment

We are aware of the problem with the destination unreachable for the Azsuna guide and are working on finding that bug to fix it.

Comment

We have a fix to a flightmaster-related bug ready to roll out, but to make sure it'll actually fix these issues, please report the following, if you can:
                    1. Where exactly are you when the issue manifests? (Map, coords)
                    2. Where exactly is the destination?
                    3. What flight paths do you know that should be used on the way there, that are not used properly?

Comment

For my issue, no flightpath is needed at all. When I first noticed it, I was standing at the Illidari Strand camp (Waypoint of 44,43) where I was collecting the initial quests. This is where the guide correctly moved on to the next steps but the waypoint remainded the same (point out off of the coast witt nothing on the player map). I can be anywhere at all in the Broken Isles and it still shows the same direction for the waypoint with the "Destination Unreachable" error. Hope that helps!

Comment

Ummm I am not sure I understand your question. If I do understand it then I am not sure that helps lol.
                        Have you tried opening a Legion flight map with a flight master frogbrew?
                        Every Time you use the flight master a legion map opens, do you mean open the actual playing map while opening the flight map?

I appreciate your help I will try to replicate.
                        Last edited by frogbrew; April 3, 2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

I was referring to the map that opens automatically when you talk to the flight master. The one you pick your destination on.

Comment

K so I tried what you suggested, even though I did not think it would work, because everytime I open the flight map, the game map would close, and vice-versa.

HOWEVER....The first time it had me heart to Shal` and I thought oh great..here we go again(I was recording the game too), however when I got to Shal, Rather telling me to grab the Falanar portal it instructed me to get on the fp.

Well...*eating crow* I am happy to say that maybe that is one weird fix, but it`s fixed.

Comment

K I always open a flight map, anyways I must've done something right, by following your instructions, because when I select my destination in Dal it only sent me to Shal only if it was actually faster.

I will keep an eye on it, if it happens again I will try recording it. ...IF it happens again.
                              Last edited by frogbrew; April 3, 2017, 05:10 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Working...
                              X